Wang Chien-Ming Admits to Extra-Marital Affair With A Bargirl

Whether it's football, basketball, hockey or tennis, share your love for the game in Forumosa's Sports Forum!

Re: Wang Chien-Ming Admits to Extra-Marital Affair With A Bargirl

Postby tommy525 » 24 Apr 2012, 23:31

Icon wrote:
ceevee369 wrote::yay: :thanks:

Half of the Taiwan TV crews flying to Flo-rida finding the bargirl ! Wait - time to stock on :popcorn:

Hope she speaks Chinese, then we'll have the whole enchilada. :doh: :loco: Amazing.

Well see... I think he has certainly had the whole enchilada for sure ! Well he may as well have :lol:

and I mean, after all he is a professional and she is a professional too ? ! :whistle:
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

623 Recommends(s)
391 Recognized(s)

Postby Wilch » 24 Apr 2012, 23:32

And it's not like the bar girls hot enough to be worth all this mess.
Wilch
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 24 Apr 2012, 23:34

sandman wrote:I have to go to a fucking MEETING about this. FFS! :roll: :roll: :roll:

well shoot.. if it aint fer newsmakers there wouldnt be no news !
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

623 Recommends(s)
391 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 24 Apr 2012, 23:41

kaikai34 wrote:I don't know why everyone is so surprised. He's a professional ball player. They travel from city to city with an endless supply of poontang thrown at them. It would be news if he didn't have an affair.

As they say when they get on the plane, "wheels up, rings off." I doubt people are surprised, they just like to see someone who usually lives better than them having to eat shit in public. Man fucks woman out of wedlock. No interest. Rich famous man fucks sleazy girl out of wedlock. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

102 Recommends(s)
347 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 24 Apr 2012, 23:43

he shouldve stayed away from tAiwanese ladies. Shouldve gotten one night professionals who dont know who he is or cares
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

623 Recommends(s)
391 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 24 Apr 2012, 23:59

ceevee369 wrote::yay: :thanks:

Half of the Taiwan TV crews flying to Flo-rida finding the bargirl ! Wait - time to stock on :popcorn:

Since its Florida I bet every tv news team wants to go there for a week or two.

Shes going to get her 15 mins of fame.
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

623 Recommends(s)
391 Recognized(s)

Postby Ecaps » 25 Apr 2012, 00:10

tommy525 wrote:he shouldve stayed away from tAiwanese ladies. Shouldve gotten one night professionals who dont know who he is or cares

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that's what he's been doing for the better part of a decade.
Ecaps
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby Northcoast Surfer » 25 Apr 2012, 01:23

What will be interesting to find out later is whether or not she's truly an American citizen or greencard holder, or just a typical Taiwanese visa overstayer working illegally in a brothel or a "buy me drinky bar". I know the media has identified her as Taiwanese American, but it probably deserves a closer inspection. Most Taiwanese Americans I've ever known were fairly well off and wouldn't have resorted to working as a bar girl. Also, the US has thousands of Taiwanese overstayers who work illegally in restaurants, bars, and even as prostitutes.

And without further ado.........drumroll please............

Introducing Miss Cyndi Chiu (邱). :bravo:

Hey Tommy....you're digging those faux leopard ears....aren't you?

Forumosan avatar
Northcoast Surfer
Not actually banned (he just tells everyone he is)

ORIGINAL POSTER
175 Recommends(s)
142 Recognized(s)

Postby Dougster » 25 Apr 2012, 02:00

She really is not that fit judging by those pics. His wife must be well insulted ... he could have at least been shagging an attractive bird.
"A pair of quadruple whiskys and a pair of pints please" Withnail
Forumosan avatar
Dougster
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

1 Recommends(s)
13 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 25 Apr 2012, 02:45

she is kinda cute. in a Dr. Spock kinda way. But hey any port in a storm. By Taiwan MRT standards shes nothing to write home about but when in Florida if you is into TW girls?

Maybe shes a real charmer.

Heck , had a GF who kinda looked like Mik Jagger in certain angles, but that was still ok :)
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

623 Recommends(s)
391 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Sports