Financial requirements for citizenship

Who can and cannot be a dual national, as well as the joys and frustrations accompanying that status. Includes ROC Passport and Military Conscription issues
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Re: Financial requirements for citizenship

Postby Bu Lai En » 15 Apr 2010, 21:17

dasaint, your work permit, or lack thereof has nothing to do with it. You don't need one.

The planned to remove the financial requirements. Either this has been done, or it hasn't. Someone should know, or ask at your HR office.

If they haven't removed the financial requirements yet, you only need deposits OR income. Deposits is easy. Just borrow it for a day or two if you don't have it. If they have removed them, then this whole thread is redundant except for the need for someone to confirm this.
I have news. Good news from Notting Hill. The consignment of white gold for Mr Anderson has arrived.

http://theboolion.wordpress.com/ Image
Forumosan avatar
Bu Lai En
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recognized(s)

Postby dasaint » 16 Apr 2010, 07:46

Bu Lai En wrote:dasaint, your work permit, or lack thereof has nothing to do with it. You don't need one.

The planned to remove the financial requirements. Either this has been done, or it hasn't. Someone should know, or ask at your HR office.

If they haven't removed the financial requirements yet, you only need deposits OR income. Deposits is easy. Just borrow it for a day or two if you don't have it. If they have removed them, then this whole thread is redundant except for the need for someone to confirm this.

I was talking about bismarck case, not mine. Please re-read my post, thanks!
I'm back!
Forumosan avatar
dasaint
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

8 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

Postby bismarck » 16 Apr 2010, 08:45

dasaint wrote:
Bu Lai En wrote:dasaint, your work permit, or lack thereof has nothing to do with it. You don't need one.

I was talking about bismarck case, not mine. Please re-read my post, thanks!

I had reasons for not going on the JFRV before, but I did it last year because of my employers shenanigans re tax. On the JFRV the tax requirement is no longer necessary. I'm good to go.
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
142 Recognized(s)

Postby Bu Lai En » 16 Apr 2010, 15:05

Bismark's post is a year old. I assumed the only reason you'd dig up a year old post, was for your own info :)
I have news. Good news from Notting Hill. The consignment of white gold for Mr Anderson has arrived.

http://theboolion.wordpress.com/ Image
Forumosan avatar
Bu Lai En

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recognized(s)

Postby dasaint » 17 Apr 2010, 12:29

Bu Lai En wrote:Bismark's post is a year old. I assumed the only reason you'd dig up a year old post, was for your own info :)

my bad! I saw his post dated 08 April and figured it was just a week or so ago. turns out it was a year old hahaha
I'm back!
Forumosan avatar
dasaint

8 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Dual Nationality