Applying for the tax refund from Abroad

ROC taxes, overseas payment of taxes, withholding rates, general tax liability issues, and other tax-related matters
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Applying for the tax refund from Abroad

Postby TCB » 01 Jan 2007, 07:23

Hi Taiwan tax experts,
I did the 183 days from April to Nov this year and had to return home due to bushfires. Looks like the job has now finished.
Does anyone know if the tax refund can be organised from outside Taiwan and what the process is? I have a bank account in Tawian if that is any help.
Thanks for any info
Posts: 31
Joined: 12 Jun 2006, 13:17



Return to Taxes

Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 1 visitor

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time -- MARK TWAIN