Sonos 3 Wireless Speaker

Moderator: Mick

Sonos 3 Wireless Speaker

Postby squall1 » 14 Apr 2012, 11:14

Does anyone know if and where you can buy a Sonos 3 wireless speaker in Taipei? Does 3c carry them?
squall1
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Sonos 3 Wireless Speaker

Postby tmz_99 » 17 Dec 2013, 20:14

if anyone knows who stocks Sonos in Taiwan it would be a great help. I've currently got a whole multi-room system sitting in customs and having trouble passing it with the NCC to allow it in, if someone else has managed it, would make my life a whole lot easier.. :/
Forumosan avatar
tmz_99
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

7 Recommends(s)
8 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Technology