Sim card upon arrival

Moderator: Mick

Sim card upon arrival

Postby valentin1981 » 25 Apr 2012, 15:54

Hi there,

Where can I find a sim card upon arrival as a tourist? Is it easy to find at 7/11? Any specific requirements?

Thanks!
:loco:
valentin1981
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Sim card upon arrival

Postby Petrichor » 29 Apr 2012, 05:48

Probably your best best is to go to a phone shop at the airport where they'll be able to speak English. They close at about 9 pm, though. Failing that, the 7-11s don't do sims, but most mobile phone shops do. If you go to a Myfone shop they should be able to help you. You'll need your passport.
Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.

http://talesfromthebeautifulisle.blogspot.com/
Forumosan avatar
Petrichor
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

86 Recommends(s)
90 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Technology