Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

i pod battery

Moderator: Mick

i pod battery

Postby upandover » 13 May 2012, 22:07

my itouch just died, and I'm pretty sure needs a new battery,

anyone know where I can get it replaced (and I'm not going to an apple store to get overcharged)

cheers
I'm telling you this because you don't get it, and you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it? - Masashi Kishimoto

Hello pot. My name is kettle. You're black. - Little Kuriboh

Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23
Forumosan avatar
upandover
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
4 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Technology