For details: CLICK HERE - and please post feedback and suggestions that we should consider for the new site
To peek at the forums we are testing, go to http://forumosa.trydiscourse.com and we will set up a NEW Forumosa.com address for the forums once we are next week

JFRV and editing work...

Work Permits, Employment Qualifications, Employer Problems
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Re: JFRV and editing work...

Postby chanephraim » 06 Dec 2011, 22:16

do you know what's af353 means? what is the difference between jfrv and mine - the purpose of residence? I've got mine as multiple re entry permit,

[/quote="creztor"]I've got a JFRV and someone from a university wants me to help him with some editing work. Of course he needs my ARC to claim me as an expense for his research grant. However, can I do this kind of work on a JFRV legally? I realize the JFRV gives me open work rights, but how would I go about declaring the tax on this kind of freelance type work? I see others mention a "rentou" or just using a go between to get the money, but just seeing if it is even legal for me to do this in the first place. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)
Posts: 51
Joined: 10 Nov 2011, 04:29
Location: xinbei

   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Return to Legal Issues at Work

Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 1 guest