Companies address change

Work Permits, Employment Qualifications, Employer Problems
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Companies address change

Postby roback33 » 30 Jan 2012, 10:08

Which institution is responsible to change my company address in Taipei ? Office of Commerce?
Formosa Football Academy - the prime Football Academy in Taipei!!! If your child is interested in football, visit our website: www.ffa.tw
roback33
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Companies address change

Postby roback33 » 31 Jan 2012, 14:56

ALright, found it by myself. Taipei City Hall Northern Entry. 1000 NT$ fee. You need to bring your stamps and all related documents from the office owner. There is one English speaking person who can help. It is worth to spend an hour time and save 6000-8000 NT$ (that's what a normal CPA would charge)
Formosa Football Academy - the prime Football Academy in Taipei!!! If your child is interested in football, visit our website: www.ffa.tw
roback33

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby EigerMarcus » 31 Jan 2012, 14:58

The change of address will need to be filed with Taipei City Government first and then the tax authority.
EigerMarcus

1 Recognized(s)

Postby roback33 » 31 Jan 2012, 15:15

With Taipei City Government you mean the place I went? Taipei City Hall Northern Entry? Cuz They told me I don't need to do anything more, they will send it to another institution and all I need to do is wait 3-5 days.
roback33

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby EigerMarcus » 01 Feb 2012, 10:21

Change the address with Taipei City Government first which appears to be what you have done. You should still need to change it with the tax authorities as well though. This will need to be done at your district tax office.
EigerMarcus

1 Recognized(s)

Postby roback33 » 02 Feb 2012, 10:47

I see. Thank you for your input. I'll keep positng here when something new happens.
roback33

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby snk919 » 19 Mar 2012, 12:49

Hi,

I would like to change my company address that's currently registered in Taipei to Tainan, other than physically go to Taipei City Hall to do it, can I do it remotely? I'm in Tainan now. You help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
snk919
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

x

Return to Legal Issues at Work