Chance to get workpermit approved for engineer

Work Permits, Employment Qualifications, Employer Problems
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Chance to get workpermit approved for engineer

Postby ferb79 » 17 Apr 2012, 15:14

Hello everyone,

I was accepted to a workplace in Taipei as a senior engineer and the company applied for work permit on my behalf.
The salary is above the minimum required for white color, I provided my master degree signed by Taiwan representative in my home country, and the other documents including the contract for 1 year.

Can anyone tell me what are the chances to get it approved?
because it's engineering and international project managing work and not English teaching, I am not sure how good are my odds.

Thank you all!
ferb79
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Chance to get workpermit approved for engineer

Postby roback33 » 17 Apr 2012, 17:55

I think there shouldn't be any problems... you might need some working experience though.
Formosa Football Academy - the prime Football Academy in Taipei!!! If your child is interested in football, visit our website: www.ffa.tw
roback33
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

Postby ferb79 » 17 Apr 2012, 18:28

thank you roback33

I have 6 years related experience, and a letter to proove that, so this one is covered.
ferb79
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby roback33 » 17 Apr 2012, 18:41

well then... welcome in Taiwan ;)
Formosa Football Academy - the prime Football Academy in Taipei!!! If your child is interested in football, visit our website: www.ffa.tw
roback33
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Legal Issues at Work