Option GP road race at dapeng bay

Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John

Option GP road race at dapeng bay

Postby kdee122 » 02 Apr 2012, 23:33

Last week i headed to the Option GP race at Dapeng Bay. I added a short blog post on my website. In all it was a good time and certainly different than road racing in the US.

http://sketchtosku.com/shadyfred/?p=1260
kdee122
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Option GP road race at dapeng bay

Postby rk1951 » 03 Apr 2012, 00:03

kdee122 wrote:Last week i headed to the Option GP race at Dapeng Bay. I added a short blog post on my website. In all it was a good time and certainly different than road racing in the US.

http://sketchtosku.com/shadyfred/?p=1260

Very cool! My team is supposedly getting out there to practice with our race bikes this month. I can't wait to get out there to ride and just to check it out! Nice one!
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
Forumosan avatar
rk1951
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

10 Recognized(s)

Postby psidriven » 04 May 2012, 12:18

sick, any other races in taiwan around 5/11-21?
psidriven
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

1 Recognized(s)

Postby Pingdong » 05 May 2012, 04:02

there a tie that lists race times that you know of?
Pingdong
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

20 Recommends(s)
52 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Cars & Motorcycles