Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Motocross

Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John

Motocross

Postby Artemis » 01 Apr 2012, 00:10

Anyone know where I can buy a decent motocross bike?
Also does anyone know of any good off road trails near Taipei where I could play with one? :D
Artemis
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Motocross

Postby omerojs » 13 Jul 2012, 17:00

Artemis wrote:Anyone know where I can buy a decent motocross bike?
Also does anyone know of any good off road trails near Taipei where I could play with one? :D

Did you find any? group/motocross??
Just about Everything can be done in Taiwan!!
Forumosan avatar
omerojs
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)

5 Recognized(s)

Postby Ducked » 16 Jul 2012, 21:28

Place in Kaoshiung (Gaoxiong) used to sell off-road stylee bikes, presumably not road-legal.

I think the last time I was there they were no longer on display. If I have the gf with me the next time I'm through there I'll get her to ask what the score is.

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... p#p1033482
We reach for the sky. Neither does civilisation.

(Incidentally, if the search button is your friend, you must have some bloody useless, dysfunctional friends)
Forumosan avatar
Ducked
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)

9 Recommends(s)
48 Recognized(s)

Postby omerojs » 17 Jul 2012, 08:54

Sweet, I look forward to your comments if you go by that place!! I know of a track here in Hsinchu.. but Motocross by myself sounds Boring hahaha.. and dangerous..
Just about Everything can be done in Taiwan!!
Forumosan avatar
omerojs

5 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Cars & Motorcycles