Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

It's not me this time!

Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John

It's not me this time!

Postby Mordeth » 16 Apr 2012, 19:43

Some guy in Zhongli is on the news for riding his bike and video blogging. Supposedly he's doing a whole 114km/hr on a highway? And he hides from the police by using a bus as a blocker and laughs about it? Well had someone phone me about it. Any of you got links to it yet? It's on the news every hour or so. But my son is watching the Disney channel and if I try to take the remote from him then he turns vicious and I have to turn the hose on him. Links?

Oh and the news is saying that the police have already fined him 6000nt onto his plate which he shows in some of his videos.
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Re: It's not me this time!

Postby John » 17 Apr 2012, 00:03

Forumosan avatar
John
Scooter Commuter (qí jī chē shàng xià bān)

27 Recommends(s)
22 Recognized(s)

Re: It's not me this time!

Postby John » 17 Apr 2012, 00:10

Moderator's note: Many of the posts in this thread have been flamed because they included personal info.

Note that The Rules state:

Do not post personal information about any other person even if that information is publicly available. This includes, but is not limited, to divulging personal information such as the real-life identity of other posters, telephone numbers or sexual orientation. In addition, Forumosa does not condone or encourage efforts by individuals to "dig up" information about other visitors. You may post the public contact information for public figures, but you may not post anyone's private information without their consent. http://forumosa.com/taiwan/rules.php#inappropriate

This thread is now locked, because Mordeth's question has been answered, and discussion can continue in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=108970, but please keep it within the rules.
Forumosan avatar
John

27 Recommends(s)
22 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Cars & Motorcycles