Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.
Is there a place that offers a USEFUL 3-4 hour class in riding a motorcycle in TW? I have only ridden e-scooters (not as powerful as a gas bike but even heavier) and little putt-putts (similar to dirt bikes) and I would feel more comfortable if I had some instruction in riding a scooter.
- English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
- Posts: 157
- ORIGINAL POSTER
- Joined: 26 Nov 2011, 19:41
- Location: Toufen, Miaoli....yeah, basically in the middle of nowhere :)
- 1 Recognized(s)
As far as I know.
We reach for the sky. Neither does civilisation.
(Incidentally, if the search button is your friend, you must have some bloody useless, dysfunctional friends)
- Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
- Posts: 3310
- Joined: 09 Feb 2006, 16:46
- 7 Recommends(s)
- 43 Recognized(s)
Return to Cars & Motorcycles
Who is online
Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 4 visitors
Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead -- SCOTTISH PROVERB