Motorcycle safety course

Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John

Motorcycle safety course

Postby pengyou » 25 Apr 2012, 03:09

Is there a place that offers a USEFUL 3-4 hour class in riding a motorcycle in TW? I have only ridden e-scooters (not as powerful as a gas bike but even heavier) and little putt-putts (similar to dirt bikes) and I would feel more comfortable if I had some instruction in riding a scooter.
pengyou
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

ORIGINAL POSTER
Location: Toufen, Miaoli....yeah, basically in the middle of nowhere :)
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Motorcycle safety course

Postby Ducked » 25 Apr 2012, 12:27

No.
Twist.
Go.
Slow.
Be afraid.
As far as I know.
We reach for the sky. Neither does civilisation.

(Incidentally, if the search button is your friend, you must have some bloody useless, dysfunctional friends)
Forumosan avatar
Ducked
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

9 Recommends(s)
50 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Cars & Motorcycles