Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John


Postby wayne23416 » 29 Apr 2012, 23:44

Hey guys,

I'm blind in one eye and I'll be moving to Taiwan in a few months. I have both Singapore and California License (cuz I studied in California and am a Singaporean citizen), is there any way I can apply for a handicap license? or does that mean I can't drive it Taiwan period? Cuz when I was in Taiwan (I travel to Taipei oftend as I have a girlfriend there), I've nv seen a car with the disabled sign on it.
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Posts: 9
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 21:51



Return to Cars & Motorcycles

Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 3 visitors

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think -- CHINESE PROVERB