Supercharger sales and installation in Taiwan

Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John

Re: Supercharger sales and installation in Taiwan

Postby 808state » 20 Oct 2009, 15:08

just look up a 2nd hand c32 :cool:
A M S O I L
1). 18,000km or 9 month oil change
2). fuel efficient
3). group IV (PAO)
http://www.LLLube.com
Forumosan avatar
808state
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)

Postby nazmikarakoc » 20 Oct 2009, 16:05

:roflmao: like 1.8 liter ones running around only with the C32 badge on the back
Forumosan avatar
nazmikarakoc
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby smellybumlove » 21 Oct 2009, 17:51

808state wrote:just look up a 2nd hand c32 :cool:

awesome cars and under 1 mill now.
Hell you can buy one in the states for 300k (NT) ship it over, bend over for taxing and it would still be 700k at the most... not bad for a car that does 300kph and does 0-100 in 4.5 seconds!.
www.samuraiscoot.blogspot.com
Forumosan avatar
smellybumlove
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby 808state » 29 Oct 2009, 16:20

smellybumlove wrote:
808state wrote:just look up a 2nd hand c32 :cool:

awesome cars and under 1 mill now.
Hell you can buy one in the states for 300k (NT) ship it over, bend over for taxing and it would still be 700k at the most... not bad for a car that does 300kph and does 0-100 in 4.5 seconds!.

i been eyeing that car for some time. wife don't like 2nd hand cars in Taiwan. states shes ok.

dang all the ones I look at cost 1.5 mill or around that general area.

dunno if I would buy a amg c32 for 1 mill i be kinda fishy about it.

then again i only look online and never a used car lot. is that where u seen one for that price?
A M S O I L
2). fuel efficient
3). group IV (PAO)
Forumosan avatar
808state

Postby smellybumlove » 30 Oct 2009, 02:06

yeah they are all fishy.
even the car dealer i bought my car from whom deal only in high end cars (7 series, s classes, all modern) say they dont bother looking for them as they are owned by idiots.

import, honestly they are at rock bottom prices in the states now!.
Forumosan avatar
smellybumlove

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby 808state » 30 Oct 2009, 11:36

smellybumlove wrote:yeah they are all fishy.
even the car dealer i bought my car from whom deal only in high end cars (7 series, s classes, all modern) say they dont bother looking for them as they are owned by idiots.

thanks for tip!

most nice german cars are well taken care off (older/mature owners).

they are right a lot of c32 owners are young folks who cant afford a e55 lol.

thats why the ones i looked at was 1st owners and older/mature so there c32 are well taken care of and in mint condition hence the hefty price tag.

import huh :ponder: my wifes friend imported her MB from cali, cuz she knew some one that does it as a business. hefty tax but still great price vs local market. she sold it I was so mad :( I would of bought it.
A M S O I L
2). fuel efficient
3). group IV (PAO)
Forumosan avatar
808state

Postby smellybumlove » 30 Oct 2009, 19:27

808state wrote:
smellybumlove wrote:yeah they are all fishy.

thanks for tip!
most nice german cars are well taken care off (older/mature owners).
they are right a lot of c32 owners are young folks who cant afford a e55 lol.
thats why the ones i looked at was 1st owners and older/mature so there c32 are well taken care of and in mint condition hence the hefty price tag.
import huh :ponder: my wifes friend imported her MB from cali, cuz she knew some one that does it as a business. hefty tax but still great price vs local market. she sold it I was so mad :( I would of bought it.

Right on the money, same goes for RS4, RS6, M3......... basically all our treasured german cars :(
The audi allroads tend to be looked after, so thats a S4 in disguise, but they go for alot of $$$$$$.

Import, drive it for a year and sell it, rinse and repeat........ you can make money this way and get to drive your dream car.
Its actually my plan to do once our business starts running soothly.
Forumosan avatar
smellybumlove

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby bobbyanalog » 14 Nov 2009, 00:45

Wanting to supercharge my clk320...Can anyone suggest any brands in Taiwan?...I know kleemann is probably my best best but I sourced it at 420,000 nt without installation or mod chip..any other alternatives ?...and please don't say "buy a 430" or anything like that cause I've decided on my 320...
Forumosan avatar
bobbyanalog
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

Postby smellybumlove » 14 Nov 2009, 03:18

bobbyanalog wrote:Wanting to supercharge my clk320...Can anyone suggest any brands in Taiwan?...I know kleemann is probably my best best but I sourced it at 420,000 nt without installation or mod chip..any other alternatives ?...and please don't say "buy a 430" or anything like that cause I've decided on my 320...

Nice motor that..... just missing that supercharger!.

The only one on the market is the kleeman im afraid, i did my research into this a long time back!.
Otherwise go custom with a rotrex or similar, theres plenty of factorys that can make pipes to spec cheapily and nicely, the problem is finding someone to remap your car.
Thats the one problem with taiwan, they have ALL the bits and for a cheap price..... its just getting it tuned properly :doh:
Forumosan avatar
smellybumlove

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby bobbyanalog » 14 Nov 2009, 09:38

hey smelly, what benz would you suggest importing, driving and re-selling?...surely wouldn't be a clk since the resale is lower on those in taiwan than most other benz' (my bank was willing to give me 400,000 more to buy an audi tt since they were more confident on the resale value if they had to reposess...could you give an example what car you would buy, for how much, shipping, taxes, tarriffs and what you'd sell fro after a year?
Forumosan avatar
bobbyanalog

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Cars & Motorcycles