Where are the Motorcycle stores in Taipei?

Welcome to the forum for all things related to the internal combustion engine and or driving in Taiwan. Topics including (but not limited to) drivers' licenses, vehicular issues, what to do in traffic accidents, driving in Taiwan, good mechanics, etc. are all excellent candidates for this forum.

Moderator: John

Where are the Motorcycle stores in Taipei?

Postby oldboy » 03 Jun 2011, 19:24

Hello all,

I am from Singapore and I will be visiting Taipei for a short holiday at the end of june 2011. I am very excited and looking forward to visit the beautiful city in Taiwan. I am planning my itinerary hoping to cover most of the tourist attractions. I will appreciate if friends here can help me out by providing me with informations.

I am looking for oem motorcycles parts for cruisers or harleys. I have been buying oem parts from Ebay motor and realised that most of the parts are actually made in Taiwan but I couldn'd find any store from 'google'. They are mainly wholesaler. I wonder if there is any store or workshop in Taipei selling these oem parts for cruisers or harleys. Eg: gas tank, handlebar, brake lamps, grips, mirrors, solo seat, etc.

I am looking for bobber parts similar to the bike in the photo. It will definately be a great help if you can provide me with the store address. Thank you for reading and sharing with me.

Warmest Regards,
ImageImageImage
oldboy
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Where are the Motorcycle stores in Taipei?

Postby jmeyer » 07 Jun 2011, 16:54

A good place to start, even though they dont have that many big bikes, might be Motorcycle Street.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=98460
Someone there should be able to direct you in the right direction..!
Advisor for Taiwan HuaYu Mandarin Summer School: Chinese Language and Culture Programs in Taipei
http://www.taiwan-huayu.com
jmeyer

Return to Cars & Motorcycles