headhonchoII wrote:I sometimes daydream about other places I could be living and working
- Adelaide on the beachfront just to live in a small but pleasant city for a while
- Nantucket island in an old whaler house or maybe lighthouse for a year to see what it's like on the island in the off season and when it snows, when it gets hit by a hurricane or winter storm and when they are harvesting the cranberries
- Living in a remote cabin on the Newfoundland coast for a year like 'the shipping news' to experience all the seasons and proper solitude but without the murder bit ( never even been to Canada!)
- living on a ranch Montana cowboy style for a year, rounding up them steers in the Rockies but strictly one man tenting only!
- Hanging out in French Polynesia on my own yacht (never mind that I get seasick)
It's fun to daydream, anybody got places they would like to go or things they would like to do?
finley wrote:Great thread topic HH. Yes, all the time, and for some reason there always seems to be something "more important" to do. I don't feel like just lounging around doing nothing, but there are a lot of projects on the back burner that I don't want to see still there in ten years' time, when it'll be too late to do anything with them. On my to-do list: Sierra Leone and Guyana.
TaiwanLuthiers, not sure if you've ever seen this. Immensely cool.
Forumosans browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 visitors