OpelCali wrote:I just spent four months in Sierra Leone and Liberia altogether last year. Definitely not the places u wanna go live in. I was in Freetown most of the time, but I also stayed a couple of days on Banana Islands and Ricketts. If there is anything u wanna know feel free to ask.
headhonchoII wrote:I sometimes daydream about other places I could be living and working
- Adelaide on the beachfront just to live in a small but pleasant city for a while
- Nantucket island in an old whaler house or maybe lighthouse for a year to see what it's like on the island in the off season and when it snows, when it gets hit by a hurricane or winter storm and when they are harvesting the cranberries
- Living in a remote cabin on the Newfoundland coast for a year like 'the shipping news' to experience all the seasons and proper solitude but without the murder bit ( never even been to Canada!)
- living on a ranch Montana cowboy style for a year, rounding up them steers in the Rockies but strictly one man tenting only!
- Hanging out in French Polynesia on my own yacht (never mind that I get seasick)
It's fun to daydream, anybody got places they would like to go or things they would like to do?
Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 7 guests