Birthday Freebies

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
We hope that the Living in Taiwan forum will be of value to you and others. To ensure this, please note:

It is best to capitalize topics and to avoid vague titles. “Hi, I’m new” and “Help please” are examples of bad titles.

Before posting, please check the FAQ thread, and – more importantly – use the search function to ensure that your topic has not been discussed before and that there is not an existing thread you could update with your contribution.

While Living in Taiwan is a busy, wide-ranging forum, there are other specific forums for relationships, teaching, business, legal issues, animals, food, events, travel, restaurants, and so on. Check the Forumosa menu to find the most appropriate place for your post.

While it is preferable to post questions dealing with dissimilar topics in separate threads (“How Much for an Apartment in Tianmu?”, “Are There Many Foreigners in Tianmu?”), if you are a new arrival, it is possible to present numerous questions in one post, but realize that your thread will then, after two weeks, be merged into the New to Taiwan: Some Questions thread.

Birthday Freebies

Postby djm409 » 06 May 2012, 06:53

I'd like to start a thread centered on what businesses and restaurants offer customers on their birthday. In the states, there are numerous offers that can be had.

To start, I was at Outback Steakhouse for my birthday and was given a free Chocolate Thunder from Down Under dessert, which normally costs 280nt. I also know that if you sign up online with Gordon Biersch, they send you a coupon for a buy one get one free entree. They might also offer a free draft beer, but I can't recall exactly.

If you know of any other offers, please post it here so we can all take advantage on our birthdays!
djm409
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Birthday Freebies

Postby CTaitung » 07 May 2012, 14:34

I've been to both Swensens and TGIFridays in Taipei on birthdays and told the servers so. Got free decent size ice cream sundaes.
Bears always roam.
CTaitung
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

2 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Living in Taiwan