Is it Possible to Live in Taipei with Shrimp Allergies?

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan

Re: Is it Possible to Live in Taipei with Shrimp Allergies?

Postby Impaler » 27 Jul 2012, 16:51

Taiwan Luthiers wrote:
Impaler wrote:
Taiwan Luthiers wrote:
sandman wrote:
Diomedes wrote:I'm getting the prescription tomorrow, and I will pick up as many as humanly possible. Hopefully there will be a few to go around.

Dealing speed is treated seriously here. Jail time, even for a first offense, usually. Be careful.

Dealing any cat. 1 drug (which includes meth, heroin, speed, etc.) is a capital offense. It means that if it's serious enough, you can go to death row and face a firing squad!

Fortunately, EpiPens don't contain any speed, meth, heroin, or other lets-get-high shit.

Yes, but selling prescription drugs, or any drugs without a license is an offense!

The horror, the horror. . . .

Hmm. Let's see. Die horribly because some tard dumped Caesar salad dressing instead of mayonnaise on a sandwich, or *shudder* commit the terrible crime of paying back someone for bringing a spare EpiPen in from overseas . . . wow, that's almost as bad as murdering someone . . . what to do, what to do. . . .
It's amazing what getting out of the care of the Scottish National Health Service can do for your life expectancy.

"Mostly, nature looks after itself, if you let it. If you arrange things correctly, nature will do all the hard work for you, but it takes a lot of careful thought, planning, attention to detail, and a little experimentation. In other words, we're all doomed." -- finley
Forumosan avatar
Impaler
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

2 Recommends(s)
37 Recognized(s)

Postby Diomedes » 08 Aug 2012, 14:09

Been here about 9 days and had my first reaction yesterday. A bite from a vendor in the "216 Alley" area (that's what my girl says its called, so I dunno...) had me popping benedryls and wondering if I was going to use the pen for the first time ever.

All okay though, I'm still here.

Had dominos mushroom/pepper pizza this morning and it was safe. Scary though because they have lots of seafood options.
Diomedes
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recommends(s)

Postby housecat » 09 Aug 2012, 01:15

Diomedes wrote:Been here about 9 days and had my first reaction yesterday. A bite from a vendor in the "216 Alley" area (that's what my girl says its called, so I dunno...) had me popping benedryls and wondering if I was going to use the pen for the first time ever.

All okay though, I'm still here.

Had dominos mushroom/pepper pizza this morning and it was safe. Scary though because they have lots of seafood options.

God speed, man.
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)

95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

Postby Impaler » 09 Aug 2012, 05:26

Diomedes wrote:Been here about 9 days and had my first reaction yesterday. A bite from a vendor in the "216 Alley" area (that's what my girl says its called, so I dunno...) had me popping benedryls and wondering if I was going to use the pen for the first time ever.

Glad you brought one? :)
It's amazing what getting out of the care of the Scottish National Health Service can do for your life expectancy.

"Mostly, nature looks after itself, if you let it. If you arrange things correctly, nature will do all the hard work for you, but it takes a lot of careful thought, planning, attention to detail, and a little experimentation. In other words, we're all doomed." -- finley
Forumosan avatar
Impaler

2 Recommends(s)
37 Recognized(s)

Postby Diomedes » 10 Aug 2012, 20:28

Impaler wrote:Glad you brought one? :)

Glad I brought 14.

Thank you for the advise.
Diomedes
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recommends(s)

Previous

x

Return to Moving to Taiwan