[Glossika] The glommed up reference thread

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
We hope that the Living in Taiwan forum will be of value to you and others. To ensure this, please note:

It is best to capitalize topics and to avoid vague titles. “Hi, I’m new” and “Help please” are examples of bad titles.

Before posting, please check the FAQ thread, and – more importantly – use the search function to ensure that your topic has not been discussed before and that there is not an existing thread you could update with your contribution.

While Living in Taiwan is a busy, wide-ranging forum, there are other specific forums for relationships, teaching, business, legal issues, animals, food, events, travel, restaurants, and so on. Check the Forumosa menu to find the most appropriate place for your post.

While it is preferable to post questions dealing with dissimilar topics in separate threads (“How Much for an Apartment in Tianmu?”, “Are There Many Foreigners in Tianmu?”), if you are a new arrival, it is possible to present numerous questions in one post, but realize that your thread will then, after two weeks, be merged into the New to Taiwan: Some Questions thread.

[2]

Postby Bassman » 11 Nov 2002, 15:27

Like my mother always said, "It's all fun and games until someone takes an eye out".

Geez, with all these pointy sticks out there someone is gonna get poked somewhere nasty.

It would be best if Glossika just kept it's head down and went really quiet about this. If they really are an illegal company they should stop drawing attention to themselves.

Glossika, posting over here on Segue is about as useless as tits on a bull for your case. Leave it alone.
Forumosan avatar
Bassman
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

2 Recognized(s)

[2] Bit quiet in here

Postby Anonymous » 14 Nov 2002, 06:35

Has the Glossika thing finally ground to a halt ? What will happen to all these posts ?
Anonymous

ORIGINAL POSTER

[2]

Postby goose egg » 14 Nov 2002, 09:19

I hope they've ground to a halt.

After some more quiet time, I'll ask the forum moderators which forums they should be kept in (Living in Taiwan? Legal Matters??) and then move them over. Then I'll close the Controversial Threads forum

Let's give it another week or so.
Click here to see the active topics
Forumosan avatar
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

80 Recommends(s)
36 Recognized(s)

[Glossika] The glommed up reference thread

Postby goose egg » 01 Dec 2002, 14:04

I've combined all but two Glossika related threads into this ONE thread.

This was done for future reference
Click here to see the active topics
Forumosan avatar
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

80 Recommends(s)
36 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Living in Taiwan