Overweight girl sues man who refused to have sex with her

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
We hope that the Living in Taiwan forum will be of value to you and others. To ensure this, please note:

It is best to capitalize topics and to avoid vague titles. “Hi, I’m new” and “Help please” are examples of bad titles.

Before posting, please check the FAQ thread, and – more importantly – use the search function to ensure that your topic has not been discussed before and that there is not an existing thread you could update with your contribution.

While Living in Taiwan is a busy, wide-ranging forum, there are other specific forums for relationships, teaching, business, legal issues, animals, food, events, travel, restaurants, and so on. Check the Forumosa menu to find the most appropriate place for your post.

While it is preferable to post questions dealing with dissimilar topics in separate threads (“How Much for an Apartment in Tianmu?”, “Are There Many Foreigners in Tianmu?”), if you are a new arrival, it is possible to present numerous questions in one post, but realize that your thread will then, after two weeks, be merged into the New to Taiwan: Some Questions thread.

Re: request for merge with the fat girl sues man

Postby bismarck » 09 Jun 2010, 23:49

fenlander wrote:This girl actually let the guy cover her face with a pillow! How do you think he phrased the request? " Excuse me a minute do you mind if I cover your face with a pillow while we have sex"?

Or did he just smother her and she thought it was part of a sex game like the ones those English boarding school educated politicians play.
This part of the whole incident is fascinating. In England we have this vulgar expression "I'd do her with a paper bag over her head" which I guess is kind of similar to "doing her" with a pillow over her head.

It's kind of disgusting behaviour but also kind of interesting too. How more non PC can one get than that!

I cannot imagine a female saying "excuse me darling you are really ugly so stick a bag on ya head first" !!! :eek: (and I mean the head with the brain in it not the other one)

Well, hopefully they always stick a bag (condom) over the other one...
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)

Re: Being sued for not having sex

Postby tommy525 » 10 Jun 2010, 05:48

They dont call em BLIND DATES for no reason. On most of em, you would be better off if you were blind.
Savage - what a nice performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMCMjEb68ds
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

526 Recommends(s)
338 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 10 Jun 2010, 08:54

Wow...its like deja vu all over again.

I started a thread by this exact title...which was the title of the article.

Internet etiquette? Its makes avoiding duplicate posts easier.
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

Postby fenlander » 10 Jun 2010, 10:18

TainanCowboy wrote:Wow...its like deja vu all over again.

Sorry mate

Take it as a compliment and remember "What America does first England will always follow" :)
fenlander
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

25 Recommends(s)
22 Recognized(s)

Postby maoman » 10 Jun 2010, 11:03

Yeah, next time do a search, TC. It's not nice to make duplicate posts. :wink:
Forumosan avatar
maoman

76 Recommends(s)
43 Recognized(s)

Re: Overweight girl sues man who refused to have sex with he

Postby sandman » 10 Jun 2010, 13:36

This thread is very very good news for me indeed, if ever I end up on the dating scene again. I'll have RECOURSE! No more just sucking it up when I'm rejected for being a boring old dude! No nookie? Damn girl! I'ma SUE your arse! :lol:
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby Big Fluffy Matthew » 10 Jun 2010, 15:16

bababa wrote:The man tried to have sex but failed, so presumably some sexual touching went on, thus sexual assault if it wasn't consensual or the girl was too young to consent to sex in Taiwan.
Also there is a law designed to catch sexual predators on the Internet that makes it a crime to set up a date with sex with a minor. If the man actually goes to the meeting point, he can be arrested, sex or not. Still, I don't know if an 18-year-old man with a 15-year-old girl is the target, really - they're trying to catch older men attempting to hook up with children.
Yeah, there's that slightly dodgy "To Catch a Predator" (??) thing in the USA, no touching there, but turning up is enough to get them arrested for intent.

Did she feel sexually assaulted at the time? Or did she change her mind and decide later that she was assaulted because he insulted her dignity? That worries me a tad. On the other hand, still underaged.
Er.... thingy.
Forumosan avatar
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 10 Jun 2010, 15:40

Maoman wrote:
Yeah, next time do a search, TC. It's not nice to make duplicate posts. :wink:

You mean a search using the actual title of the article?
I did before I posted my thread...using the title of the article for the thread title.
Nothing came up.
It helps to use the title of the quoted/referred to article as the thread title.

p.s. - Nice to see the title of this thread changed...now... :roll:

But enough of this. Lets all learn from this article....don't fuck around with fat 15 yr old girls.
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

Postby Rabidpie » 23 May 2012, 12:13

alidarbac wrote:There was a CGI re-enactment on the Apple's website last week (Taiwan's English newspapers: Yesterday's news, today!)

http://tw.nextmedia.com/animation/index ... ompge/top5

i can't find this video anymore, probably the most hilarious video ever made by the Daily Apple.
My anti Drug is Taiwan
Rabidpie
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

1 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby PigBloodCake » 23 May 2012, 14:04

Rabidpie wrote:
alidarbac wrote:There was a CGI re-enactment on the Apple's website last week (Taiwan's English newspapers: Yesterday's news, today!)

http://tw.nextmedia.com/animation/index ... ompge/top5

i can't find this video anymore, probably the most hilarious video ever made by the Daily Apple.

See why I kept telling you guys to LEARN CHINESE?

Google 動新聞胖妹性愛 and....voila:

Life is a bitch and death is her sister.

I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
PigBloodCake
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

9 Recommends(s)
27 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

Return to Living in Taiwan