Daily Photos - Part 13

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
We hope that the Living in Taiwan forum will be of value to you and others. To ensure this, please note:

It is best to capitalize topics and to avoid vague titles. “Hi, I’m new” and “Help please” are examples of bad titles.

Before posting, please check the FAQ thread, and – more importantly – use the search function to ensure that your topic has not been discussed before and that there is not an existing thread you could update with your contribution.

While Living in Taiwan is a busy, wide-ranging forum, there are other specific forums for relationships, teaching, business, legal issues, animals, food, events, travel, restaurants, and so on. Check the Forumosa menu to find the most appropriate place for your post.

While it is preferable to post questions dealing with dissimilar topics in separate threads (“How Much for an Apartment in Tianmu?”, “Are There Many Foreigners in Tianmu?”), if you are a new arrival, it is possible to present numerous questions in one post, but realize that your thread will then, after two weeks, be merged into the New to Taiwan: Some Questions thread.

Re: Daily Photos - Part 13

Postby Battery9 » 07 May 2012, 00:08

nope, I don't. Should get one hey:) I'm raiven9 on Photobucket but I mostly just upload pics I want to put on here
Battery9
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

27 Recognized(s)

Postby Super Hans » 07 May 2012, 02:53

Bumclouds wrote:I use Ubuntu every day at work.

Well done that man!
GIMP is pretty good. Gives payware stuff a run for it's money.

Hey - that mountain view point. I haven't been up there for ages. I used to run up there to keep fit - I remember there are quite a few steps, right?
The bones got the wrong detail I hoped it would have for you
Safe for a shin bone or even a hand
It's such a lonely ride...
Forumosan avatar
Super Hans
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

42 Recommends(s)
149 Recognized(s)

Postby akikaki1 » 07 May 2012, 04:22

Battery9 wrote:my friend doing tricks

)

a white girl skateboarding in china,

cant imagine the stares
akikaki1
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

11 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Battery9 » 07 May 2012, 08:49

Latino skating in Taiwan. She lives on that board, think everyone there knows her now.
Battery9

27 Recognized(s)

Postby akikaki1 » 07 May 2012, 10:09

Battery9 wrote:Latino skating in Taiwan. She lives on that board, think everyone there knows her now.

does china have a big skating scene?
akikaki1

11 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Steviebike » 07 May 2012, 10:43

Battery9 wrote:nope, I don't. Should get one hey:) I'm raiven9 on Photobucket but I mostly just upload pics I want to put on here

Flkr or Picassa. I prefer Flkr myself. Go on do it :)
Just checking but you're a South African Engrish Teachur right? No. I'm a Russian nuclear physicist.
Forumosan avatar
Steviebike
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

70 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby Battery9 » 07 May 2012, 11:48

akikaki1 wrote:
Battery9 wrote:Latino skating in Taiwan. She lives on that board, think everyone there knows her now.

I have no idea. I have never been there. This is Taiwan, last time I checked.
Battery9

27 Recognized(s)

Postby bismarck » 07 May 2012, 13:21

Nice pictures, B9! :thumbsup:
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
143 Recognized(s)

Postby akikaki1 » 07 May 2012, 23:48

Battery9 wrote:
akikaki1 wrote:

I have no idea. I have never been there. This is Taiwan, last time I checked.

thought someone said it was in xiamen
akikaki1

11 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby bumclouds » 08 May 2012, 00:37

Super Hans wrote:Hey - that mountain view point. I haven't been up there for ages. I used to run up there to keep fit - I remember there are quite a few steps, right?

Yep. I think we're talking about the same place :). Here's another shot from the same platform.

Your warning level: [4]
Forumosan avatar
bumclouds
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

100 Recommends(s)
85 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Living in Taiwan