Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan
We hope that the Living in Taiwan forum will be of value to you and others. To ensure this, please note:
It is best to capitalize topics and to avoid vague titles. “Hi, I’m new” and “Help please” are examples of bad titles.
Before posting, please check the FAQ thread, and – more importantly – use the search function to ensure that your topic has not been discussed before and that there is not an existing thread you could update with your contribution.
While Living in Taiwan is a busy, wide-ranging forum, there are other specific forums for relationships, teaching, business, legal issues, animals, food, events, travel, restaurants, and so on. Check the Forumosa menu to find the most appropriate place for your post.
While it is preferable to post questions dealing with dissimilar topics in separate threads (“How Much for an Apartment in Tianmu?”, “Are There Many Foreigners in Tianmu?”), if you are a new arrival, it is possible to present numerous questions in one post, but realize that your thread will then, after two weeks, be merged into the New to Taiwan: Some Questions thread.
The bones got the wrong detail I hoped it would have for you
Safe for a shin bone or even a hand
It's such a lonely ride...
- Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: 05 Mar 2011, 13:07
- Location: Localiser Established
- Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
- Location: Seven Bridges Road
Is she biting his wrist?
Your warning level: 
- Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Location: Taipei
housecat wrote:Realy beatutiful, Craig!
- Forumosa's Finest
- Posts: 9133
- Joined: 30 Oct 2005, 15:39
- Location: Across from the other side of the road
- In Taiwan since: 0- 0-2003
I plan on going to that waterfall in July. I'll be busy for the two weeks that I have vacation.
- "Drinks for the House!"
- Posts: 4215
- Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 08:14
- Location: Kaohsiung
- Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 23:38
- In Taiwan since: 01 Jun 2011
- Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 00:35
One from yesterday afternoon on the north coast.
You take pictures like I see the world. You have a great talent, sir.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.
If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
- Overpaid Foreign Athlete (duō fù xīn shuǐ guò gāo de wài jí yùn dòng yuán)
- Posts: 3495
- Joined: 19 Aug 2003, 05:05
Return to Living in Taiwan
Who is online
Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 4 guests