Your guilty pleasures

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

Re: Your guilty pleasures

Postby bismarck » 10 Jan 2012, 14:17

John Yu wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

Hehehe. Here's mine.

I know, I know. :oops:
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
143 Recognized(s)

Postby Indiana » 10 Jan 2012, 14:29

bismarck wrote:

Hehehe. Here's mine.

I really hope that's tongue in cheek because it's pretty scary if it's not!!! :lol:
Forumosan avatar
Indiana
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

5 Recommends(s)
39 Recognized(s)

Postby Icon » 10 Jan 2012, 15:09

Oggling foreign guys. especially on the MRT. There. I said it. I confess. :no-no:

You guys are not helping. Last weekend, there was this well built muscled foreign guy wearing a short sleeved, tight white t-shirt and shorts. I was like, won't he freeze to death, when he walked by next to me leaving a trail of manly cologne... Mmmm...

Then there was the young executive at the supermarket. Yes, it was me stalking you through the ailes. You have such a nice figure in that lovely suit. :lovestruck:
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."

This post was recommended by mushypea (12 Dec 2013, 17:59)
Rating: 4%
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

759 Recommends(s)
592 Recognized(s)

Postby Steviebike » 10 Jan 2012, 23:02

Icon wrote:Oggling foreign guys. especially on the MRT. There. I said it. I confess. :no-no:

You guys are not helping. Last weekend, there was this well built muscled foreign guy wearing a short sleeved, tight white t-shirt and shorts. I was like, won't he freeze to death, when he walked by next to me leaving a trail of manly cologne... Mmmm...

Then there was the young executive at the supermarket. Yes, it was me stalking you through the ailes. You have such a nice figure in that lovely suit. :lovestruck:

Pervert.
Just checking but you're a South African Engrish Teachur right? No. I'm a Russian nuclear physicist.
Forumosan avatar
Steviebike
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

70 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby bismarck » 11 Jan 2012, 00:46

Indiana wrote:
bismarck wrote:

Hehehe. Here's mine.

I really hope that's tongue in cheek because it's pretty scary if it's not!!! :lol:

I confess. I have a thing for Yao Yao. :idunno:
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
143 Recognized(s)

Postby Nuit » 11 Dec 2013, 23:20

Snipping the corner off a large bag of vacuum packed rice, and feeling the air seep in.
It's raining again here. I'm rising up like a beautiful bubble to the surface.

A wicked wind whips up the hill, a handful of hopeful words.
I was what you would call seriously strung out.
Forumosan avatar
Nuit
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

74 Recommends(s)
103 Recognized(s)

Postby icoco » 02 Apr 2014, 00:18

Icon wrote:Oggling foreign guys. especially on the MRT. There. I said it. I confess. :no-no:

+1

I appreciate a hot bod.
icoco
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby Ermintrude » 02 Apr 2014, 06:13

Nuit wrote:Snipping the corner off a large bag of vacuum packed rice, and feeling the air seep in.

Oh yeah baby! Do you put your hand in the rice after?
'And we'll hide from the cunts, on our night reconnaissance'.
Ermintrude
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

206 Recommends(s)
381 Recognized(s)

Postby Nuit » 02 Apr 2014, 06:18

Only if the wife's not watching.
It's raining again here. I'm rising up like a beautiful bubble to the surface.

A wicked wind whips up the hill, a handful of hopeful words.
I was what you would call seriously strung out.
Forumosan avatar
Nuit

74 Recommends(s)
103 Recognized(s)

Postby Ermintrude » 02 Apr 2014, 06:30

Have you tried beans? Hngmmmnnn.

I like 'Jim'll Paint It'. http://heisenbergchronicles.tumblr.com/ ... 6093474854

Also: Amanda Palmer. Radiohead for chicks.
'And we'll hide from the cunts, on our night reconnaissance'.
Ermintrude

206 Recommends(s)
381 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Fun & Games