Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Worst prank you played in school.

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

Re: Worst prank you played in school.

Postby sulavaca » 15 Dec 2011, 21:33

I just remembered one from years back, but it turned out to be quite a big deal in the end, even though we didn't think much of it at the time.
We used to skulk off to the broom cupboard to skive our German class at times. One day, near the end of term my good mate decided it would be fun to record over one of the disused German language cassette tapes with a lot or lurid sexual innuendoes and language. He even went as far as inviting folks (listeners of this tape) to his house [address included] for some unadulterated pleasure.

A few weeks later his parents were called to school.

Unfortunately, it transpired that this "blank" German language tape happened to have the verbal GCSE language questions recorded onto it originally and was subsequently played to a class.

Ooops!

Okay, not so much an intentional prank, but funny never the less. I hope he isn't reading this. He'll likely get a flush! :lol: :oops:
Visit actaiwan.org for Car Rentals, servicing, repairs, Used Car Purchasing, Inspections, Articles and Useful Information on Taiwan Motoring.
Check out A.C. on Facebook
Forumosan avatar
sulavaca
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)

4 Recommends(s)
58 Recognized(s)

Postby Steviebike » 15 Dec 2011, 21:41

I have many :oops:

Once, whilst in detention with some other reprobates another pupil was added to our detention room. The teacher who we called Mrs Teradactyl asked the pupil to make her a cup of tea while she fetched something from another room. We took it upon ourselves to help the pupil by adding washing up liquid to the water of the kettle. It's still makes me laugh to this day thinking of the explosion the water spat out of that kettle and reached the ceiling 8-10ft above!!! Like some hot spring geyser. Amazing. The pupil got an absolute bollocking for being so dim to let us added fairy liquid to the kettle, we got more detention and she never got her cup of tea.
Just checking but you're a South African Engrish Teachur right? No. I'm a Russian nuclear physicist.
Forumosan avatar
Steviebike
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

70 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby sulavaca » 15 Dec 2011, 21:56

It doesn't count as being at school, as I was at my classmate's house. i took over just four tall tins of beer, and knowing it wasn't a lot, we down'ed two each in seconds. So after becoming just a bit drunk, I somehow persuaded my friend to cook up a couple of tins of baked beans, as I was peckish. He did so, just before I then persuaded him that it was a good idea to add half a bottle of peppermint essence, a few drops of blue food colouring, and then from his loft window, pour it down the side of his neighbor's house.
Don't ask me how this all made sense at the time. I was fifteen.
Anyway he told me the following week that he somehow got into trouble. And there was I wondering how anyone could possibly know it was us.?!?!?!

I think I thought I was invincible when I was fifteen. I'm now dreading my own son becoming that age!
Visit actaiwan.org for Car Rentals, servicing, repairs, Used Car Purchasing, Inspections, Articles and Useful Information on Taiwan Motoring.
Check out A.C. on Facebook
Forumosan avatar
sulavaca

4 Recommends(s)
58 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Fun & Games