Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

Funny Picture of the Day

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

Re: Funny Picture of the Day

Postby Icon » 30 Mar 2016, 10:21

Super Cholo, Captain Mexico, and Vato Man at WonderCon 2016. I really like the pinata. :twisted:
Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante. Mafalda.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.
Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby hansioux » 30 Mar 2016, 10:34

Icon wrote:Image
Super Cholo, Captain Mexico, and Vato Man at WonderCon 2016. I really like the pinata. :twisted:

Captain Mexico looks bad ass. He should have an eagle though.
Don't confuse me with your reasonableness.
hansioux
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

In Taiwan since: 30 Jun 2006

Postby Icon » 30 Mar 2016, 10:54

??? That is the eagle on his shield and chest.
The coat of arms is derived from an Aztec legend that their gods told them to build a city where they spot an eagle on a nopal eating a serpent, which is now Mexico City.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.
Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby Tempo Gain » 30 Mar 2016, 12:27

hansioux wrote:
Captain Mexico looks bad ass.

agreed

"Being alive is the meaning." -- Joseph Campbell

"Well I don't guess it has to be, but that's the way we like it." -- Roger Waters

There's only one thing left for me to do momma I gotta ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
Tempo Gain
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

Postby urodacus » 31 Mar 2016, 09:36

nice boots too.
The prizes are a bottle of f*!@#$% SCOTCH and a box of cheap f!@#$#$ CIGARS!

Too many people! Almost all of the world's problems are due to overpopulation. The rest are due to religion.

50% of the world's wild animals have disappeared in the last 50 years. Did you eat them, or eat their house?
urodacus
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

Postby Icon » 31 Mar 2016, 11:25

Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby Icon » 14 Apr 2016, 15:36

I really do not like that one of neighbor's wifi has te same name as ine. That sounds suspicious. Need inspiration for a change.

Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby hansioux » 14 Apr 2016, 15:47

that makes me feel like I have to get creative when I go home
hansioux

Postby Icon » 14 Apr 2016, 16:28

hansioux wrote:that makes me feel like I have to get creative when I go home

Most names around me are very ...unimaginative. So I find it a bit fishy that they chose the same name, only difference is capital letters.

Better get creative. :twisted:

Taiwan style could be:

ICanHearYou CoughAllNight

Why do you do the laundry at 11pm?

Kinky cats are at it again

Was thatyour girlfriend going out at 2am?

No, I will not share my wifi with you so we can both pay half price

20M my Foot!

Icon
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby hansioux » 14 Apr 2016, 17:20

I've been using Austronesian words as my computer host names and wifi SSID...

I was using hawaiki and waihi for my SSID, because of their similarities to wifi... but yeah, need to get creative...

Although mine should be IknowYouRSmokingAgain&UrApt#
hansioux

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Return to Fun & Games