The Next Line

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

The Next Line

Postby housecat » 25 Jun 2012, 11:44

Write the next line and name the artits.

"If you must go, go. I wish you love."

*Edit: Just found out that "Lyrica" is a drug! I'm changing the title.
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
 
Posts: 6612
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
Location: Seven Bridges Road
95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby zender » 25 Jun 2012, 11:55

Our d-i-v-o-r-c-e becomes final today
Me and little j-o-e will be going away
----------------------------------
For some inexplicable reason, the chief gets very excited everytime he hears a Dolly Parton song. :ponder:

Dolly Parton- two of the greatest artits in Country Music.
zender
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: 26 May 2005, 19:10
Location: In front of my computer
78 Recommends(s)
101 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby housecat » 25 Jun 2012, 12:06

housecat wrote:Write the next line and name the artits.

"If you must go, go. I wish you love."

*Edit: Just found out that "Lyrica" is a drug! I'm changing the title.


"You'll never walk alone." Journey. Come on, that was easy!
zender wrote:Our d-i-v-o-r-c-e becomes final today
Me and little j-o-e will be going away
----------------------------------
For some inexplicable reason, the chief gets very excited everytime he hears a Dolly Parton song. :ponder:


"I love you both and this will be pure H-E Double L for me." And that's Tammy Wynette, not Dolly. Give The Chief my love!
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
 
Posts: 6612
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
Location: Seven Bridges Road
95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby housecat » 25 Jun 2012, 12:08

"The sky-y, is burnin', I believe my soul's on fire!"
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
 
Posts: 6612
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
Location: Seven Bridges Road
95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby zender » 25 Jun 2012, 12:43

Yes! Good catch. It's Tammy's song, and I think Dolly sang it once or twice later.

Maybe I'm not so good at this game.

But I know this next one is Bad Company. Bee deep, bedeep beep; Bee deep, bedeep beep

So, it's my turn, right?
-------------------------
Cleavage, cleavage, thighs and hips
From the nape of her neck to the lipstick lips
zender
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: 26 May 2005, 19:10
Location: In front of my computer
78 Recommends(s)
101 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby housecat » 25 Jun 2012, 12:47

zender wrote:Yes! Good catch. It's Tammy's song, and I think Dolly sang it once or twice later.

Maybe I'm not so good at this game.

But I know this next one is Bad Company.


Good job! The next line was, "Your are, I'm learning, the key to my desire."

Next one:

"So I'm back to the velvet underground/back to the room that I love."
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
 
Posts: 6612
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
Location: Seven Bridges Road
95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby zender » 25 Jun 2012, 12:49

I get it. I have to name the artist AND sing the next line of the song. :doh:

"So I'm back to the velvet underground/back to the room that I love."

uh...

For the sounds of nature all around/In a barren tree a lonesome dove

Dolly Parton!
zender
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: 26 May 2005, 19:10
Location: In front of my computer
78 Recommends(s)
101 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby housecat » 25 Jun 2012, 12:57

zender wrote:I get it. I have to name the artist AND sing the next line of the song. :doh:

"So I'm back to the velvet underground/back to the room that I love."

uh...

For the sounds of nature all around/In a barren tree a lonesome dove

Dolly Parton!


Umm---no.

"To a room with some lace and paper flowers/Back to the gypsy that I was." Fleetwood Mac.

Okay, you do the next one.
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
 
Posts: 6612
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
Location: Seven Bridges Road
95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby zender » 25 Jun 2012, 13:02

I got it wrong, so it's my turn? :ponder:

Okay, I think I understand the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Jump in the shower, and the blood starts pumping"
zender
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: 26 May 2005, 19:10
Location: In front of my computer
78 Recommends(s)
101 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: The Next Line

Postby housecat » 25 Jun 2012, 13:06

zender wrote:I got it wrong, so it's my turn? :ponder:

Okay, I think I understand the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Jump in the shower, and the blood starts pumping"



"Out on the street and the traffic starts pumpin' / with people like me on the job from 9 to 5." That's Dolly.

I needed to let you get miss Parton out of your system, now didn't I?!

Next one:

"Half my life's in books written pages."
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
 
Posts: 6612
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 16 Jun 2003, 18:14
Location: Seven Bridges Road
95 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

6000

Next




 
 
 x

Return to Fun & Games



Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 1 visitor

We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves -- GEORGE M ADAMS