Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Useless Observations

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

Postby merge » 17 Aug 2007, 23:53

Are you sure it was yours?

I have a single grey nostril hair that looks like a booger. Sometimes I catch people staring at it when I talk to them. I like to act offended and say "Hey - I'm up here".
Your pal.
merge
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

25 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby Buttercup » 18 Aug 2007, 00:09

I'm not 'feisty' at all. It's a combination of not needing male approval (no significant male role models as a child, single sex education), an independent nature and a lot of self confidence.

I'm not saying that no man is intelligent. It's simply statistically unusual in a small community of expats.

TomHill, of course, I don't mean you, silly, just the other boys.
'Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof'

Before you lovingly craft your PM, make like any writer and consider your audience. With all the information at your disposal, is there any possibility that the recipient will open it? Would your time be better employed?
Buttercup
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby merge » 18 Aug 2007, 00:27

Fair enough. I should have said "I've noticed that same thing too, BP - recently it seems as though Buttercup has alternated between good-natured asides and the online equivalent of a drunken sailor waving a broken bottle at anyone with a scrotum, yelling "bring it on, pig!"...but I left it at "feisty".
Your pal.
merge

25 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby Buttercup » 18 Aug 2007, 00:41

But I've never been on a boat. I do miss Tash and all the other girls, though.

Well, I've been on the flob for more than a year, now. People use the site for different reasons, I guess. I don't really use it to get information or make friends. It's a scratching post, maybe?

Before you lovingly craft your PM, make like any writer and consider your audience. With all the information at your disposal, is there any possibility that the recipient will open it? Would your time be better employed?
Buttercup
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby merge » 18 Aug 2007, 00:53

No worries - sometimes this place reeks like corn chips. If you weren't here, it would be a lot less fun.
Your pal.
merge

25 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby Buttercup » 18 Aug 2007, 00:57

That'll be Mer's towels.

Buttercup
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby joshini » 18 Aug 2007, 01:08

merge wrote:Are you sure it was yours?
That's quick, but shut up already. :raspberry:

I pulled it out, and it sure felt like it was mine. I have evidence!!!
joshini

Postby k.k. » 18 Aug 2007, 07:44

Buttercup wrote:That'll be Mer's towels.

Hey! Don't you go painting all my towels with a corn chip smelling brush!!
Forumosan avatar
k.k.
"Drinks for the House!"

ORIGINAL POSTER
30 Recommends(s)
20 Recognized(s)

Postby Buttercup » 18 Aug 2007, 09:56

Mer wrote:
Buttercup wrote:That'll be Mer's towels.

Hey! Don't you go painting all my towels with a corn chip smelling brush!!

Hehe. That's what it is, you know. Nobody else's towels smell like that, Dorito-boy!

Buttercup
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby Big Fluffy Matthew » 18 Aug 2007, 10:21

It's raining.
Er.... thingy.
Forumosan avatar
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)

2 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Fun & Games