Dedicate A Song To Your Fellow Forumosans!

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

Dedicate A Song To Your Fellow Forumosans!

Postby jimipresley » 02 Sep 2010, 16:57

Dedicated to the chief:

You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
985 Recommends(s)
371 Recognized(s)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Fellow Posters!

Postby sandman » 02 Sep 2010, 17:10

I'd like to dedicate one to my dear friend thyrdrail, but I can't find anything... suitable. :lol:
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 02 Sep 2010, 17:19

Wait. A kindly mod has helped me out.

sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby Mother Theresa » 02 Sep 2010, 17:59

Great thread, jimi.

. . . . For Stray Dog -

"The internet is a monster over which we have no control. We can’t even turn it off." Jeremy Clarkson
Forumosan avatar
Mother Theresa
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

14 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Fellow Forumosans!

Postby jimipresley » 02 Sep 2010, 18:38

Dedicated to Dragonbones:

You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
985 Recommends(s)
371 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 02 Sep 2010, 19:00

Dedicated to sandman

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
985 Recommends(s)
371 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 02 Sep 2010, 19:06

Dedicated to SatelliteTV:

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
985 Recommends(s)
371 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 02 Sep 2010, 20:11

Dedicated to..well...they know who... :wink:
(2 covers 'cause ...twice is nice)

and
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 02 Sep 2010, 20:32

Dedicated to Tainan Cowboy:

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
985 Recommends(s)
371 Recognized(s)

Postby Mother Theresa » 02 Sep 2010, 20:41

On second thought, maybe this one is better for Stray Dog.

One for ironlady :wink:

and one for our recently departed friend

"The internet is a monster over which we have no control. We can’t even turn it off." Jeremy Clarkson
Forumosan avatar
Mother Theresa
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

14 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Fun & Games