ThreadKilling

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

ThreadKilling

Postby jimipresley » 25 Sep 2010, 02:33

I am proud to confess that I have killed 18 threads. Mainly due to my profundity (which was unanswerable).

How many threads have you killed?

It's time to usurp that poseur "ThreadKiller"!
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
983 Recommends(s)
370 Recognized(s)

Re: ThreadKilling

Postby Jaboney » 25 Sep 2010, 02:41

I've no idea, but I doubt anyone else will come close. I'm the king.
Forumosan avatar
Jaboney
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

22 Recommends(s)
56 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 25 Sep 2010, 02:44

Jaboney wrote:I've no idea, but I doubt anyone else will come close. I'm the king.

By virtue of post count alone. :no-no: RATIOS, DUDE, RATIOS!
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
983 Recommends(s)
370 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 25 Sep 2010, 02:47

I dare anybody to post anything after this - let me kill another.
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." (Melvin Udall)

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." (Denis Diderot)

"I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for people." (Katharine Hepburn)
Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 25 Sep 2010, 03:03

As I thought. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." (Denis Diderot)

"I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for people." (Katharine Hepburn)
Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller

99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 25 Sep 2010, 03:13

ThreadKiller wrote:As I thought. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't be a knob. This thread is your nemesis, young ThreadKiller.

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
983 Recommends(s)
370 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 25 Sep 2010, 03:15

Speak not to me of knobs. Ye know we shallst all anon be in tempst.

Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller

99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 25 Sep 2010, 03:23

ThreadKiller wrote:Speak not to me of knobs. Ye know we shallst all anon be in tempst.

Stop whining like a nasty little girly-girl and tell the gallery how many threads you have killed. Perchance you need to go back and review a few? Make them slightly more SUCCULENT?

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
983 Recommends(s)
370 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 25 Sep 2010, 03:51

Okay, I'll admit - only 89 killed. But that's pretty good for forumosa which usually just fosters threads instead of killing them. I'm young - will kill more threads later.

Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller

99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby Jaboney » 25 Sep 2010, 08:00

So, how'd you do the threadkilling search?
Forumosan avatar
Jaboney
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

22 Recommends(s)
56 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Fun & Games