ThreadKilling

Fun & Games is the place to have fun, be humorous, or get silly. Got a joke or a funny link to share? Fun & Games is the place for it. It is also home of the Game Club.

Re: ThreadKilling

Postby riceworm » 05 Jan 2012, 11:05

2012 :eek:
riceworm
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

12 Recommends(s)
3 Recognized(s)

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 05 Jan 2012, 13:30

This- this THING has been going for a YEAR AND THREE MONTHS (and something like ten days, but who's counting).

Jimi, You have a lot to answer for!
israeloutlook.com

Liberalism - politics for those who can't do math.
Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby Lo Pan » 30 Jan 2012, 13:07

I am sorry buy it cant end like this! There has to be more meaning to existance than would warrant the passing of such a noble and warm friend as this thread has been with so little recognition. Not with a bang, nor even a whimper but we let this dear thread pass away unheralded, unnoticed... dare I say it even? unloved.

Now stand with me one and and all, raise your glasses and raise your voices in glorious song as we celebrate the death of the thread-that-could-not-die!!! :angel:
Forumosan avatar
Lo Pan

18 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)

Postby nemesis » 07 May 2012, 02:53

Maybe we should make that "the thread that should have died but didn't because nemesis resurrected it". I have been away awhile, and when rereading it, I wonder how many minutes and hours I've wasted posting on it. I'll never get that time back. And neither will any of you. :whistle:
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi
Forumosan avatar
nemesis
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

11 Recommends(s)
4 Recognized(s)

Postby bismarck » 07 May 2012, 13:24

nemesis wrote:Maybe we should make that "the thread that should have died but didn't because nemesis resurrected it". I have been away awhile, and when rereading it, I wonder how many minutes and hours I've wasted posting on it. I'll never get that time back. And neither will any of you. :whistle:

It was actually "dead" for just over three months. Technically, this is a bit of a grave dig. :wink:
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)

Postby Lo Pan » 09 May 2012, 22:23

bismarck wrote:It was actually "dead" for just over three months. Technically, this is a bit of a grave dig. :wink:

Yeah... if nothing else, I think I should get a few points just for having 3+ months of inactivity on this zombie thread. No one will ever kill it but I at least had had it down for a while. :yay:
Forumosan avatar
Lo Pan

18 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)

Postby bismarck » 10 May 2012, 00:23

Lo Pan wrote:
bismarck wrote:It was actually "dead" for just over three months. Technically, this is a bit of a grave dig. :wink:

Yeah... if nothing else, I think I should get a few points just for having 3+ months of inactivity on this zombie thread. No one will ever kill it but I at least had had it down for a while. :yay:

True. You get three stars for that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

150 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 12 May 2012, 21:08

Yessss....

Muah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!
israeloutlook.com

Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding

49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby Lo Pan » 22 May 2012, 09:29

Got To Be Kidding wrote:Yessss....

Muah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!

Yeah, I don't think so, big fella...

One word, a link and an evil laugh? C'mon, Ive seen your work. Youre better than this. Now I want you to go to your room and think about what you have done!!!! ...and dont come back out until youre ready to live up to that great potential we all know you have.
Forumosan avatar
Lo Pan

18 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 01 Jul 2012, 00:57

Am I quite possibly the first 'threadkilling' post in July?

Yes, I think that I am! :moon:
israeloutlook.com

Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding

49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Fun & Games