Who's the better actor, Arnold or Ronnie?

This is the place for discussion of films, books, movies and TV shows, etc. A & E topics related to Taiwan or China should be posted in the Culture & History Forum.

Moderator: Rockefeller

Arnold
100%
Ronnie
No votes
That guy from the Love Boat who died of cancer
No votes

Total votes : 3

Postby Richardm » 20 Nov 2003, 13:55

Yah, terminate one more for the Gipper.
Richardm
"Drinks for the House!"

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby Big Fluffy Matthew » 20 Nov 2003, 14:12

Obviously it's Jesse Ventura
Er.... thingy.
Forumosan avatar
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby Jack Burton » 20 Nov 2003, 14:18

who's the guy from love boat with cancer?

my vote would be for Fantasy Island Ricardo Montalban and his little friend. They should have had a reunion on Wrath of Khan. I think the little man passed on by then.

Arnold: It's not a tumor!

Jesse: I'm a sexual tyranosaurus.
Forumosan avatar
Jack Burton
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

4 Recommends(s)
47 Recognized(s)

Postby Big Fluffy Matthew » 20 Nov 2003, 14:31

I presume the topics refers to actors who have become politictians. Arnie Blackndecker and Ronnie Raygun. But none of them have oscars, unlike Glenda Jackson MP.

Why did Giles Brandreth and Seb Coe just flash into my mind ? :shock: scary..
Er.... thingy.
Forumosan avatar
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)
Bodhisattva (pútísàduǒ)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby Richardm » 20 Nov 2003, 14:32

One guy from the Love Boat served in the US Congress. He was a cabin boy or something. I don't remember what he was on the Love Boat.

Zippy comic today was about 'celebriticians'. I never posted a poll before so I thought I'd give it a try.
Richardm
"Drinks for the House!"

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby winter » 20 Nov 2003, 21:21

Ronnie was the real McCoy, a real actor, bad as he was. Arnie was never an actor, just a weight lifter who entered the movie business. He cannot act to save his life. Ronnie was a great actor, in his B-class way. Hilarious to watch him today. Arnie is just a cartoon character. However, as governor, he will do cool things for the Republic of California.
winter

Postby Mother Theresa » 20 Nov 2003, 21:34

I have more faith in Arnie than I did in Sonny Bono.
"The internet is a monster over which we have no control. We can’t even turn it off." Jeremy Clarkson
Forumosan avatar
Mother Theresa
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

14 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Arts & Entertainment