Great One Liner Song Lyrics

This is the place for discussion of films, books, movies and TV shows, etc. A & E topics related to Taiwan or China should be posted in the Culture & History Forum.

Moderator: Rockefeller

Postby jdsmith » 19 Dec 2006, 20:14

don't know much about history
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
56 Recognized(s)

Postby Fox » 20 Dec 2006, 00:56

don't know much about biology,
"When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her." Wilde

"I don't know where the sun beams end and the star light begins. It's all a mystery." Flaming Lips

"a man's position here is not ruled so much by what he can earn as by what he can owe and still remain at large." Letters of a Shanghai Griffin

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin

The American oligarchy spares no pains in promoting the belief that it does not exist, but the success of its disappearing act depends on equally strenuous efforts on the part of an American public anxious to believe in egalitarian fictions and unwilling to see what is hidden in plain sight.
redbubble
http://www.planetediting.com
Forumosan avatar
Fox
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

63 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby Hondu Grease » 22 Dec 2006, 12:31

Well I'm standin' next to a mountain
Chop it down with tha' edge of my hand

-jimi
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." - John Stuart Mill
Forumosan avatar
Hondu Grease
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby Hondu Grease » 22 Dec 2006, 12:33

You're innocent when you dream.

great choice Fox.

Tom is a poet.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." - John Stuart Mill
Forumosan avatar
Hondu Grease

Postby Fox » 24 Dec 2006, 22:33

It's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there.
"When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her." Wilde

"I don't know where the sun beams end and the star light begins. It's all a mystery." Flaming Lips

"a man's position here is not ruled so much by what he can earn as by what he can owe and still remain at large." Letters of a Shanghai Griffin

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin

The American oligarchy spares no pains in promoting the belief that it does not exist, but the success of its disappearing act depends on equally strenuous efforts on the part of an American public anxious to believe in egalitarian fictions and unwilling to see what is hidden in plain sight.
redbubble
Forumosan avatar
Fox

63 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 25 Dec 2006, 07:04

Arrows of neon and flashing marquees out on Main Street
Chicago New York Detroit it's all on the same street
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
56 Recognized(s)

Postby Fox » 26 Dec 2006, 21:36

I know a girl called Boney Maroney...

redbubble
Forumosan avatar
Fox

63 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby Hondu Grease » 27 Dec 2006, 00:06

I'm gonna whittle you into kindlin'
Black Crow 16 shells from a thirty-ought-six

Never could stand that dog
Forumosan avatar
Hondu Grease

Postby k.k. » 28 Dec 2006, 21:21

Do you really think I care,
What you read or what you wear,
I want you to join together with the band

The Who
Forumosan avatar
k.k.
"Drinks for the House!"

30 Recommends(s)
21 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 28 Dec 2006, 21:29

cat scratch fever....cat scratch fever....
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

ORIGINAL POSTER
56 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Arts & Entertainment