Elmo, Ricky Gervais discuss necrophilia and more

This is the place for discussion of films, books, movies and TV shows, etc. A & E topics related to Taiwan or China should be posted in the Culture & History Forum.

Moderator: Rockefeller

Elmo, Ricky Gervais discuss necrophilia and more

Postby ThreadKiller » 07 Jul 2010, 18:37

Brings a smile to my face.

I think Ricky would like more alone time with Elmo.
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." (Melvin Udall)

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." (Denis Diderot)

"I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for people." (Katharine Hepburn)
Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

ORIGINAL POSTER
99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Re: Elmo, Ricky Gervais discuss necrophilia and more

Postby urodacus » 07 Jul 2010, 19:08

I see where you got your user name, threadkiller.
The prizes are a bottle of f*!@#$% SCOTCH and a box of cheap f!@#$#$ CIGARS!

Too many people! Almost all of the world's problems are due to overpopulation. The rest are due to religion.

50% of the world's wild animals have disappeared in the last 50 years. Did you eat them, or eat their house?
Forumosan avatar
urodacus
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

208 Recommends(s)
266 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 07 Jul 2010, 20:14

urodacus wrote:I see where you got your user name, threadkiller.

I do my best. But it's not really killing a thread if you responded to it, but you probably know that.

I do love Ricky and Elmo though - both special in their own ways. I used to like Jimmy Kimmel as well, but then I saw this on his show. Freaked me out. Really did. :eek:

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." (Denis Diderot)

"I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for people." (Katharine Hepburn)
Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller

ORIGINAL POSTER
99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby Mother Theresa » 07 Jul 2010, 21:27

Here's one for you threadkiller.

"The internet is a monster over which we have no control. We can’t even turn it off." Jeremy Clarkson
Forumosan avatar
Mother Theresa
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

14 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby TwoTongues » 07 Jul 2010, 23:08

ThreadKiller wrote: I used to like Jimmy Kimmel as well, but then I saw this on his show. Freaked me out. Really did. :eek:

You can't be freaked out by that and also keep the line "Sacred cows make the best hamburger" in your signature. Who do you think you are, Private Joker wearing a peace symbol button but with Born to Kill written on your helmet?

Full Metal Jacket wrote:You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you. Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
"Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber." - The Dude
Forumosan avatar
TwoTongues
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

2 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 08 Jul 2010, 00:10

TwoTongues wrote:You can't be freaked out by that and also keep the line "Sacred cows make the best hamburger" in your signature.

C'mon! You know that by "sacred cows" both Marc Twain and I were probably referring to odd and deeply held beliefs and not a cute little critter like Elmo.

And I haven't completely given up on Kimmel. Love his stuff. But in his desire to get laughs through attacking sacred cows, he could have attacked animals more evil than Elmo.

Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller

ORIGINAL POSTER
99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 08 Jul 2010, 00:15

ThreadKiller wrote: he could have attacked animals more evil than Elmo.

Elmo's an ANIMAL?! :eek: *Gasp* Always thought he was a PEOPLE!
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1020 Recommends(s)
385 Recognized(s)

Postby ThreadKiller » 08 Jul 2010, 00:18

My mistake. He is a people.

Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller

ORIGINAL POSTER
99 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby TwoTongues » 08 Jul 2010, 00:24

ThreadKiller wrote:
TwoTongues wrote:You can't be freaked out by that and also keep the line "Sacred cows make the best hamburger" in your signature.

C'mon! You know that by "sacred cows" both Marc Twain and I were probably referring to odd and deeply held beliefs and not a cute little critter like Elmo.

I'm aware of the intention, but a cute little critter is almost by definition a sacred cow! Anything where the response is "it's atrocious! how could they?" is ripe for the parody.
"Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber." - The Dude
Forumosan avatar
TwoTongues

2 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 08 Jul 2010, 00:25

TwoTongues wrote:You can't be freaked out by that and also keep the line "Sacred cows make the best hamburger" in your signature. Who do you think you are, Private Joker wearing a peace symbol button but with Born to Kill written on your helmet?

Um, TT, "sacred cows" is what we in the English profession refer to as a "metaphor". If you want to do language exchange, please PM me.
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1020 Recommends(s)
385 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Arts & Entertainment