Hitch 22

This is the place for discussion of films, books, movies and TV shows, etc. A & E topics related to Taiwan or China should be posted in the Culture & History Forum.

Moderator: Rockefeller

Hitch 22

Postby Byshguy » 22 Jul 2010, 04:33

Just got my copy in the mail, and I'm trying to decide if I want to read it now, or wait a few weeks until I fly back to the states. Has anyone read it yet?
"Obviously most of the blame is on North Korea but it is U.S. policies that have brought us to this status" Jimmy Carter
http://www.tsowell.com/
Byshguy
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Hitch 22

Postby Grierson Huffman » 10 Aug 2010, 09:05

Byshguy wrote:Just got my copy in the mail, and I'm trying to decide if I want to read it now, or wait a few weeks until I fly back to the states. Has anyone read it yet?

I know that this reply is not exactly timely, but I would say that it is well worth pushing through. If you know what to expect from our man (and surely you do, or the memoir would have held scant appeal), then you will get substantially more of it at a level more intimate than that to which you are accustomed.
Forumosan avatar
Grierson Huffman
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Hitch 22

Postby redwagon » 10 Aug 2010, 12:47

Byshguy wrote:Just got my copy in the mail, and I'm trying to decide if I want to read it now, or wait a few weeks until I fly back to the states. Has anyone read it yet?

Is this a satirical comedy about the futility of dating?

:wink:
Signature censored.
redwagon
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

1 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Arts & Entertainment