Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

This is the place for discussion of films, books, movies and TV shows, etc. A & E topics related to Taiwan or China should be posted in the Culture & History Forum.

Moderator: Rockefeller

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby tomthorne » 01 Mar 2011, 18:17

A few years ago didn't Slash tell him that he was overdoing the drugs?

Now, if Slash tells you you're overdoing it...
tomthorne
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 22:55
Location: NanKan
218 Recommends(s)
179 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby headhonchoII » 01 Mar 2011, 18:44

Here's the ABCnews interview

Some scary viewing, mad genius or just mad?

BTW, 2 and a half men was a very popular show.
I can remember the fourth of July runnin' through the backwood bare.
And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin' chasin' down a hoodoo there
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.
headhonchoII
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 11666
Joined: 26 Aug 2002, 10:40
Location: Taipei
1308 Recommends(s)
504 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby bababa » 01 Mar 2011, 18:56

I was reading an old magazine in a doctor's office the other day that had an article about Charlie's then-pending divorce from Denise Richards. The writers had interviewed Sheen's coworkers, and they all said he was a complete professional on the set, wonderful to work with, and they couldn't understand why Denise was saying the terrible things she was saying about her husband. I guess he was able to hide his personality quirks at the time, at least from non-family.

Unfortunately, the conclusion was that she was a crazy, vindictive bitch trying to ruin her husband's reputation.
bababa
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: 05 Nov 2003, 23:31
21 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby divea » 01 Mar 2011, 18:59

bababa wrote:I was reading an old magazine in a doctor's office the other day that had an article about Charlie's then-pending divorce from Denise Richards. The writers had interviewed Sheen's coworkers, and they all said he was a complete professional on the set, wonderful to work with, and they couldn't understand why Denise was saying the terrible things she was saying about her husband. I guess he was able to hide his personality quirks at the time, at least from non-family.

Unfortunately, the conclusion was that she was a crazy, vindictive bitch trying to ruin her husband's reputation.

Yellow Journalism.
"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 00:45
Location: In the land of Ambrosia
321 Recommends(s)
97 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby Mother Theresa » 01 Mar 2011, 19:13

divea wrote:
bababa wrote:I was reading an old magazine in a doctor's office the other day that had an article about Charlie's then-pending divorce from Denise Richards. The writers had interviewed Sheen's coworkers, and they all said he was a complete professional on the set, wonderful to work with, and they couldn't understand why Denise was saying the terrible things she was saying about her husband. I guess he was able to hide his personality quirks at the time, at least from non-family.

Unfortunately, the conclusion was that she was a crazy, vindictive bitch trying to ruin her husband's reputation.

Yellow Journalism.


On the other hand, maybe Sheen IS a total lunatic and Denise Richards WAS a crazy, vindictive bitch. I have no idea who she is, but your comment reminded me of Mel Gibson's situation. Mel is clearly an asshole, but his ex (Oksana) apparently is a lunatic too. I read about how she dumped (or got dumped by) FORTY-ONE high-priced divorce lawyers in her crazy battle with Mel and despite her having signed an agreement with Mel in the beginning that said in the event of breakup she would be entitled to just his old car and one year housing in one of his houses, she rejected a $15 million settlement offer. Ooo ooo, witchy woman. . .
http://www.tmz.com/person/oksana-grigorieva/

So, I don't know who Denise Richards is, but the possibilities that a Hollywood star AND his woman are both lunatics are certainly not mutually exclusive. :2cents:
"The internet is a monster over which we have no control. We can’t even turn it off." Jeremy Clarkson
Forumosan avatar
Mother Theresa
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 12162
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 13 Sep 2002, 07:53
Location: Taipei
14 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby Jaboney » 01 Mar 2011, 20:08

Ever see Starship Troopers?
Forumosan avatar
Jaboney
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 10740
Joined: 09 Jun 2005, 02:02
Location: Broadcasting from Neihu
22 Recommends(s)
56 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby Namahottie » 01 Mar 2011, 23:30

Mother Theresa wrote:
divea wrote:
bababa wrote:I was reading an old magazine in a doctor's office the other day that had an article about Charlie's then-pending divorce from Denise Richards. The writers had interviewed Sheen's coworkers, and they all said he was a complete professional on the set, wonderful to work with, and they couldn't understand why Denise was saying the terrible things she was saying about her husband. I guess he was able to hide his personality quirks at the time, at least from non-family.

Unfortunately, the conclusion was that she was a crazy, vindictive bitch trying to ruin her husband's reputation.

Yellow Journalism.


On the other hand, maybe Sheen IS a total lunatic ___________ and Denise Richards WAS a crazy, vindictive bitch.
Alex, MT will take "What's a asshat" for $500. :wink:

Let's be fair now MT, as a grown man Sheen deserves his little negative impactful noun as much as Richards does. Isn't that what feminism is also about, equality?

So, I don't know who Denise Richards is, but the possibilities that a Hollywood star AND his woman are both lunatics are certainly not mutually exclusive. :2cents:


Jaboney wrote:Ever see Starship Troopers?
:doh:

You asked why DB called him an asshole. I'm not gonna speak for him but my :2cents:

Two reasons Sheen is an asshole asshat.

1) He uses drugs because he's bored.

2) His behavior isn't just impacting himself, family and friends, but his co-workers. This alone serves as asskicking on GP. If you knew how hard it's to come by and stay with a good paycheck these days then you'd agree.
@michellemalkin Just so we're perfectly fucking clear here: You're a crazy fucking shitwad. Enjoy your night. Read more at @MayorEmanuel
Namahottie
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
 
Posts: 8810
Joined: 19 Apr 2004, 20:54
2 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby Dragonbones » 02 Mar 2011, 00:10

Namahottie wrote:You asked why DB called him an asshole. I'm not gonna speak for him but my :2cents:

Two reasons Sheen is an asshole asshat.
...2) His behavior isn't just impacting himself, family and friends, but his co-workers. This alone serves as asskicking on GP. If you knew how hard it's to come by and stay with a good paycheck these days then you'd agree.


Absolutely! People like this are all "me, me, me," I'm worth 3 MM not 2 MM even though I'm a f*cked up A*hole on dope who beats his girlfriends and wives, PLURAL, and when the shit hits the fan, the people who suffer are wives, kids, costars, costars' families, producers and investors. Screw that, man!

JeeZ puhLEEZ! Anyone questioning the ASSHAT label needs to have themselves drilled a new ASSHAT! :loco:
Now selling homestyle baked goods (cookies, brownies, baklava, pies, & cakes) made with many organic, fair-trade and/or local pesticide-free ingredients, as well as many of those ingredients themselves, at our shop in Donghu (Neihu). Visit https://www.facebook.com/segoviaskitchen‎ or http://www.taiwanease.com/en/forums/pos ... tml#p92536 for info.
Forumosan avatar
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)
 
Posts: 20126
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 14:42
Location: Taibei, Taiwan
36 Recommends(s)
92 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby Northcoast Surfer » 02 Mar 2011, 00:27

Whoa.....I just watched the ABC interview posted by Head Honcho. Whoa......He passed the drug screen that ABC administered to him. So, what does it all mean? I think he's fried his brain with all his drinking and drugging. Seriously. Some of the things he said makes me believe that he's gone bat shit schizo. It wouldn't be a bad bet that he gets involuntarily committed into a psychiatric ward sometime soon especially if he has another public episode. That is if he doesn't kill himself first. Whoa.....scary and sad. He's definitely lost touch with reality. :loco:

ABCnews interview
Forumosan avatar
Northcoast Surfer
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 16:37
176 Recommends(s)
142 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Charlie Sheen: deranged, drug-addled lunatic.

Postby Namahottie » 02 Mar 2011, 00:51

Northcoast Surfer wrote:Whoa.....I just watched the ABC interview posted by Head Honcho. Whoa......He passed the drug screen that ABC administered to him.



At home drug test are good, but lets look at the facts. Sheen was in the Bahamas for several days before taking that drug screen. He prefers alcohol and cocaine. Most labs look for the metabolite, which is something that the body produces when it ingests something, [edit} and cocaine is out of the body/blood stream within 4 days. If they really wanted an accurate test, then a hair sample would be the best method.

Big deal he passed his drug test. Problem is it really ain't the drugs that are the problem, it's his poor behavior which was already poor and drugs just exacerbated it.

Just file him away in the Career Morgue 2011 and be done with it. Folks are tired of grown-ass folks making a folly of them and their time.
@michellemalkin Just so we're perfectly fucking clear here: You're a crazy fucking shitwad. Enjoy your night. Read more at @MayorEmanuel
Namahottie
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
 
Posts: 8810
Joined: 19 Apr 2004, 20:54
2 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

6000

PreviousNext




 
 
 x

Return to Arts & Entertainment



Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 2 visitors

When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you've got plenty to watch -- UNKNOWN, from a television commercial