Used Videogame shops

This is the place for discussion of films, books, movies and TV shows, etc. A & E topics related to Taiwan or China should be posted in the Culture & History Forum.

Moderator: Rockefeller

Used Videogame shops

Postby Edaren » 19 May 2011, 15:47

I did a search but didn't find any questions about this.

I have an Xbox 360, and have been told by a few people that there are a bunch of used videogame stores in Ximending. I've never really gotten any specifics before, and seeing as that place is probably my least favorite area of Taipei, wandering around the area for an hour or two doesn't seem like the best way to spend an evening. If there are any other places closer to Xinyi District, that'd be great...I'd prefer to avoid Ximending altogether.

Thanks.
Edaren
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Used Videogame shops

Postby Josefus » 19 May 2011, 16:04

There's a whole bunch of them in the underground under Civic Blvd across from Taipei Main Station.
If I could cup your testicles in my hand and warm them, by way of appeasement, I would gladly do so. - TomHill

The women here have jobs which don't involve climbing aboard the Winston Train for a bit of Wu Wu Wu. - Kahna
Forumosan avatar
Josefus
Generalissimo (dàyuánshuài)
Generalissimo (dàyuánshuài)

5 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby renegade11 » 24 May 2011, 22:44

There are also some in the Digital Plaza near Zhonxiao Xinsheng. And I have found a small one in Donghu as well.
renegade11
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby kaikai34 » 24 May 2011, 23:40

Edaren wrote:I did a search but didn't find any questions about this.

I have an Xbox 360, and have been told by a few people that there are a bunch of used videogame stores in Ximending. I've never really gotten any specifics before, and seeing as that place is probably my least favorite area of Taipei, wandering around the area for an hour or two doesn't seem like the best way to spend an evening. If there are any other places closer to Xinyi District, that'd be great...I'd prefer to avoid Ximending altogether.

Thanks.

Are you looking to buy or sell? Most video game shops sell used games and some sell used consoles. Xi Men Ding has a Wan Nien (萬年) Building with 4 or 5 shops located on the 3rd and 4th floors. If you are selling, I tend to get the best prices from the shop underneath the Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Building across the street from Taipei Main Station.
Forumosan avatar
kaikai34
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

22 Recommends(s)
34 Recognized(s)

Postby Lo Bo To » 19 Jan 2012, 14:35

Has anyone seen a copy of Rock Band 3 around? I have the guitar and drums and a couple games for it but really want that one as well.
Forumosan avatar
Lo Bo To
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

1 Recommends(s)
6 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Arts & Entertainment