fred smith wrote:Also, IF global temperatures are warming, how much is the result of manmade actions? can you fix a percentage on that beyond "likely" with a concensus level of 45%.
And there again is the multi-pronged attack. I've heard various statements from you and other denialists over the years, so forgive me if I'm unclear where you presently stand. I'll try to summarize the various position statements for your benefit.
1. Global warming is not happening.
2. Global warming is happening, but it's not the result of man.
3. Global warming is happening, but it's only partially the result of man.
4. Global warming is happening, and it is primarily the result of man, but we can't do anything about it.
5. Global warming is happening, and it's unclear who is at fault, but in any case, we can't do anything about it.
6. Global warming is happening, and it doesn't matter who is at fault, because it will benefit more people than it will harm.
Is one of those position statements your own? Or all of them? Some of them? None of them? Or maybe it depends on where you’re placing the goal posts for any particular day?
I can articulate my position very clearly.
Well, now's your chance.
I suggest to you that more bran needs to be included in your breakfast because either you are serious constipated or you woke up on the wrong side of bed today.
Thanks for the input on suggested input for more output. But just for shits and giggles, let’s see you clearly articulate your position. On global warming, that is.