I feel sick. And thoroughly ashamed for the SOBs.

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Re: I feel sick. And thoroughly ashamed for the SOBs.

Postby jdsmith » 30 Mar 2012, 20:36

sandman wrote:
jdsmith wrote:
Chris wrote:The video also shows no trace of bruising, blood or anything, either on his face or the back of his head, to indicate that Zimmerman was attacked.

We all know what Zimmerman said. I don't find his statement convincing.

That's why he was treated at the scene for a bloody/ broken nose and a cut to the back of the head?

He was? Or the cops (who have already lied to the father about this fellow) SAID he was?

Which father?

Why not split this stuff into a proper thread there, mod? There's a LOT to this story.
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 30 Mar 2012, 20:48

jdsmith wrote:
sandman wrote:
jdsmith wrote:
Chris wrote:The video also shows no trace of bruising, blood or anything, either on his face or the back of his head, to indicate that Zimmerman was attacked.

We all know what Zimmerman said. I don't find his statement convincing.

That's why he was treated at the scene for a bloody/ broken nose and a cut to the back of the head?

He was? Or the cops (who have already lied to the father about this fellow) SAID he was?

Which father?

The child's father, when he demanded to know why Zimmerman hadn't been arrested, was told by the cops that Zimmerman had "a squeaky-clean record," when they knew perfectly well that he has priors and "a propensity for violence."
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 30 Mar 2012, 20:50

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered, law-enforcement authorities told the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say. There have been no reports that a witness saw the initial punch Zimmerman told police about.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... k-teenager
One-minute gap

On Feb. 26, when Zimmerman first spotted Trayvon, he called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that.

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police. Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account he gave police.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.

Zimmerman began yelling for help.

Several witnesses heard those cries, and there has been a dispute about whether they came from Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Lawyers for Trayvon's family say it was Trayvon, but police say their evidence indicates it was Zimmerman.

One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him — and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.

Zimmerman then shot Trayvon once in the chest at very close range, according to authorities.

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital.
He got medical care the next day.

I heard the audio of Zimmerman screaming. That ain't no kid. That's a scared sissyman.
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 30 Mar 2012, 23:14

c'mon guys.

This case isn't going to be too hard to figure out, and the police WILL figure it out. With the media spotlight on them, they'll cross every t and dot every i.

This is a highly useless discussion.

I'm far more interested in what happened to the poor Iraqi woman that was beaten to death.

Is there any word on suspects?
israeloutlook.com

Liberalism - politics for those who can't do math.
Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby Winston Smith » 31 Mar 2012, 17:28

My guess is Martin decided to hit someone for no particular reason while on the way to the store and self-appointed neighborhood policeman Zimmerman -- under the Saddam Doctrine -- had no choice but to shoot him because Martin failed to prove he didn't have a concealed weapon.
"If you were smart in 1807 you moved to London, if you were smart in 1907 you moved to New York City, and if you are smart in 2007 you move to Asia."
-- Jim Rogers
Winston Smith

5 Recommends(s)
48 Recognized(s)

Postby urodacus » 01 Apr 2012, 09:23

how the fuck do you prove that you don't have a concealed weapon?

and the headwounds were self inflicted to make it look better for Zimerman.

obviously.
The prizes are a bottle of f*!@#$% SCOTCH and a box of cheap f!@#$#$ CIGARS!
Forumosan avatar
urodacus
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

187 Recommends(s)
241 Recognized(s)

Postby Rockefeller » 01 Apr 2012, 11:32

They're tragedies in both cases. No one should have the right to take another human being's life at will. They might "deserve" it, but it shouldn't be any individual's call to make. Murder is not justice, whatever the motivation may be.
Forumosan avatar
Rockefeller
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
66 Recognized(s)

Postby Winston Smith » 01 Apr 2012, 20:19

urodacus wrote:how the fuck do you prove that you don't have a concealed weapon?

You can't. That's the beauty of it -- as Iran is about to find out.
"If you were smart in 1807 you moved to London, if you were smart in 1907 you moved to New York City, and if you are smart in 2007 you move to Asia."
-- Jim Rogers
Winston Smith

5 Recommends(s)
48 Recognized(s)

Postby TheGingerMan » 01 Apr 2012, 21:27

Rockefeller wrote:Murder is not justice, whatever the motivation may be.

I agree with that sentiment.
Yet, it must be said, the whole of human history would seem to be striving, once basic needs were met, to just that exactly.
"Turne ye to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope,
even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee:"

~~~ZECHARIAH 9:12

"Or fill high hawkfell of my hand,
with skalds reward for skilled word?"

~~~Egill Skallagrimssøn, c.974

"Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest."
~~~elektronisk
Forumosan avatar
TheGingerMan
Bureaucrat of the Underworld (cóng dìyù lái de guānliáo)
Bureaucrat of the Underworld (cóng dìyù lái de guānliáo)

3 Recommends(s)
216 Recognized(s)

Postby Shaktipalooza » 01 Apr 2012, 22:11

Winston Smith wrote:
urodacus wrote:how the fuck do you prove that you don't have a concealed weapon?

You can't. That's the beauty of it -- as Iran is about to find out.

True, can't wait to see the US jack that place up in the name of fighting err... Tyranny.
Forumosan avatar
Shaktipalooza
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

6 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

Return to International Politics