I feel sick. And thoroughly ashamed for the SOBs.

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Re: I feel sick. And thoroughly ashamed for the SOBs.

Postby Winston Smith » 02 Apr 2012, 02:38

Shaktipalooza wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:
urodacus wrote:how the fuck do you prove that you don't have a concealed weapon?

You can't. That's the beauty of it -- as Iran is about to find out.

True, can't wait to see the US jack that place up in the name of fighting err... Tyranny.

Lots of Shaima Al Awadis are going to meet violent ends in the process so Yanks need to get in their faux expresssions of compassion and crocodile tears while they still have a chance.
Winston Smith
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

5 Recommends(s)
55 Recognized(s)

Postby divea » 02 Apr 2012, 03:39

Winston Smith wrote:
urodacus wrote:how the fuck do you prove that you don't have a concealed weapon?

:doh: :roll: :roflmao: You're forgetting sth.

You can't. That's the beauty of it -- as Iraq has found out.
"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

367 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)

Postby ChewDawg » 02 Apr 2012, 04:04

divea wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:

:doh: :roll: :roflmao: You're forgetting sth.

You can't. That's the beauty of it -- as Iraq has found out.

There were lots of concealed weapons. :lol: I like my analogy of a stinky whorehouse. :lol: Iraq was a den of vice with lots of ladies of the night, johns, and a really, really nasty madame. :D

Lots of incredibly dirty fornication going on (building of a supergun with Canucky Gerald Bull, the foul treatment/gassing of the Kurds, Marsh Arabs etc., the building of chemical weapons facilities with German and French assistance, the post 9-11 meetings between intelligence services (Mukhbarat) and terrorism operatives (many organizations had safe haven there for many years---e.g.,Abu Nidal).

People in the larger community asked the whorehouse to stop being so nasty, especially after a pivotal event made such behavior even more riskier. The madame just shrugged her shoulders, continued to run her establishment and played games with the useless city inspectors (the UN). Finally, the big sheriff (coalition) demanded that the whorehouse be cleaned up. Just because he didn't find the madame or one of her ladies of the night IN FLAGRANTE DELICTO, doesn't mean there weren't loads of nasty things that had been done and could have continued to be done. :lol: The world is better without the den of vice, but horny stupid locals (worldwide left/university academics, activists etc.) would rather criticize the sheriff than admit the town is quite a bit cleaner now.
So I got an expresso and a hot burrito!
Forumosan avatar
ChewDawg
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)

111 Recommends(s)
95 Recognized(s)

Postby Winston Smith » 02 Apr 2012, 04:29

I like the analogy of a schizophrenic who is so convinced his hallucinations are real that no amount of evidence -- or the lack thereof -- can ever persuade him they're not real.
Winston Smith

5 Recommends(s)
55 Recognized(s)

Postby divea » 02 Apr 2012, 13:45

ChewDawg wrote:the town is quite a bit cleaner now.

Says the sheriff, who cleaned up the brothels to make his harem and just wanted to screw the girls for free!!! :lol: OIL $$$$$$$$$$$$$
"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea

367 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)

Postby Alkibiades » 03 Apr 2012, 03:19

Winston Smith wrote:My guess is Martin decided to hit someone for no particular reason while on the way to the store and self-appointed neighborhood policeman Zimmerman -- under the Saddam Doctrine -- had no choice but to shoot him because Martin failed to prove he didn't have a concealed weapon.

Winston Smith wrote:
Shaktipalooza wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:

True, can't wait to see the US jack that place up in the name of fighting err... Tyranny.

Lots of Shaima Al Awadis are going to meet violent ends in the process so Yanks need to get in their faux expresssions of compassion and crocodile tears while they still have a chance.

Apparently, there is nothing insightful or informative to be said about the murder of an Iraqi woman or the tangentially related killing of a boy in Florida, so naturally the conversation turns to an increasingly superficial discussion of...Iraq and Iran and oil and "Yanks" and their "crocodile tears"? As if a thread could not be found somewhere to deal with these neglected issues.... :roll:
Alkibiades
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

3 Recommends(s)
6 Recognized(s)

CALIFORNIA, What is going on!

Postby Rockefeller » 03 Apr 2012, 08:32

What the bleep...

Cops: 7 dead, 3 hurt in Christian school shooting

Associated Press

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- A gunman opened fire Monday at a Christian university in California, killing at least seven people, wounding three more and setting off an intense, chaotic manhunt that ended with his capture at a nearby shopping center, authorities said.

The gunfire erupted around midmorning at Oikos University. Heavily armed officers swarmed the school in a large industrial park near the Oakland airport and, for at least an hour, believed the gunman could still be inside.

Daxi Wangchuk, whose wife attended the school and witnessed the shooting, said he was told by police that the gunman first shot a woman at the front desk, then continued shooting randomly in classrooms.

Read: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 2-15-24-54

Forumosan avatar
Rockefeller
Night Market Cop (yè shì tiáo zi)

ORIGINAL POSTER
87 Recognized(s)

Postby sulavaca » 03 Apr 2012, 19:16

Got To Be Kidding wrote:Well, if there was true justice, they'd be sentenced to death.

So nothing but the death sentence would be "true justice"? Is that the dictionary definition or something?
Visit actaiwan.org for Car Rentals, servicing, repairs, Used Car Purchasing, Inspections, Articles and Useful Information on Taiwan Motoring.
Check out A.C. on Facebook
Forumosan avatar
sulavaca
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)

4 Recommends(s)
58 Recognized(s)

Postby Rockefeller » 05 Apr 2012, 21:52

If anyone cares:

Iraqi-American woman bludgeoned to death in her California home is buried in native Iraq
By Associated Press, Published: March 31

NAJAF, Iraq — An Iraqi-American woman found bludgeoned to death in her California home last week with a threatening note left beside her body was buried in her native Iraq on Saturday. Family members wept uncontrollably by her graveside and her father asked God to exact revenge on those responsible for her death.

A relative called on Iraq’s government to take quick action to press U.S. authorities to reveal the results of the investigation into the killing of Iraqi-born Shaima Alawadi.

A 32-year-old mother of five, Alawadi was found unconscious by her daughter Fatima, 17, in the dining room of the family’s home in El Cajon, one of America’s largest enclaves of Iraqi immigrants. Three days later, she was taken off life support.

No suspects have been identified or apprehended so far. California police have said the note had led investigators to regard the killing as a possible hate crime. Her daughter told a local TV station it read, “Go back to your country, you terrorist.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mid ... story.html
Forumosan avatar
Rockefeller

ORIGINAL POSTER
87 Recognized(s)

Postby bob_honest » 06 Apr 2012, 08:36

ChewDawg wrote:.... a stinky whorehouse. :lol: Iraq was a den of vice with lots of ladies of the night, johns, and a really, really nasty madame. :D

Lots of incredibly dirty fornication going on ... with German and French assistance....
.... of her ladies of the night IN FLAGRANTE ... loads of nasty things that had been done and could have continued to be done. :lol: ... horny stupid locals...

Damned, why didn't I ever make vacation there.....???
........... what he said.
Forumosan avatar
bob_honest
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

105 Recommends(s)
54 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to International Politics