Jihad in France Just Beginning

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Re: Jihad in France Just Beginning

Postby bigduke6 » 10 Apr 2012, 17:13

Tigerman wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:I was under the impression that the OP was advocating the belief that a secret army of Mohammedan extremists was infiltrating French society with the aim of starting a civil war and turning France into part of the Caliphate under Sharia with the complicity of the majority of the Muslim population.

Tigerman wrote:Would you be OK with Muslims starting a civil war and turning France into part of the Caliphate under Sharia with the complicity of a minority of the Muslim population?

Just curious because of the way you worded your statement.

Winston Smith wrote:No.

Well, I'm happy to read that! I mean, the only rule even close to religious law that I want to live under is the Golden Rule.

So, I assume that you do not deny that there is a minority in the general Muslim population in many nations who would indeed like to see their host nations turn into part of the Caliphate under Sharia.

How do we deal with those folks? You've been rather critical here, but, I haven't seen many ideas from you. Care to enlighten us?

He adds nothing to any debate. A lot of words, but nothing to say. Just general babble.

A start is to end multiculturalism. This is a perfect example of PC gone wrong.

As an example, France is a secular country with specific conventions, customs, ideals etc. If you want to go live in France, you need to be willing to integrate into French society. Simple! No veils, no head to toe batman cloaks etc. No special rights based on religion. Any religion.

Countries that allow people not to integrate are simply telling them that they are "special" in some way. They also do this at their own peril.

The UK has a parallel justice system now for Muslims. What nonsense is this? Why should they be given special rights? Law based on religion is as backwards as you get. Next there will be hangings of gays in Trafalgar square.

The same applies to Islamic banking. Many countries offer Islamic banking. Banking based on religion. What a joke. :roflmao:

If people want Sharia law, then they must go live in strict Islamic countries. It is as simple as that. I also have no problem with this at all.The next thing you need to ask yourself, is that if certain elements of Muslim society are extremists, why live in a non Muslim, secular country in the first place.

The answer is simple. They want the freedoms and opportunities offered, not realizing that these freedoms and opportunities are a result of secularism and a common culture. They then realize this is in contradiction with their beliefs and the shit hits the fan.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody
fucks with the Jesus.

Mr.Lahey: The shitabyss!
Randy: Mr. Lahey, not another night of the shitabyss, please?!
Mr.Lahey: Ah, fuck it.

If you talk to god, you're religious. If god talks to you, you're psychotic.
Gregory House

I got me a dog and named her Mybitchniggaeater.
2Pac
Forumosan avatar
bigduke6
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

72 Recommends(s)
132 Recognized(s)

Postby Winston Smith » 10 Apr 2012, 17:19

Tigerman wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:...in regards to your question as to what to do with these hordes of sleeper citizens...

If you're going to comment, then please do comment on the question. The question is in regard to a minority population of Muslims (who are themselves a minority) in certain countries. We are not talking about hordes. Sarcastic strawmen may make you look clever to some. But, sarcastic strawmen are still just... strawmen.

We already know very well that a very small group of determined extremists can cause quite a lot of damage and harm.

Now, care to try again?

Twas an honest mistake. I just have a hard time imagining a civil war being waged by a very small group of determined extremists but, then again, a very small group of determined extremists took over the U.S. government in 2003 in a silent coup and things haven't been the same there since so I guess anything is possible.

My suggested recipe for dealing with a small, well hidden group of determined extremists is precisely the same as if their numbers are great: pogrom to net them, torture to expose them, off to the gulag in Cuba to contain them, avoid trials at all costs due to their unpredictable nature, medals all around and then somebody, anybody, gets a right jolly good rogering to cap it all off.

The real question though is what would you guys do about the evil in your midst? You never quite seem to say but seem intent on coaxing others into saying it aloud for you. My guess is it's not a pretty picture.
Winston Smith
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)

5 Recommends(s)
52 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 10 Apr 2012, 17:20

Jihad is Jihad, not a civil war. :thumbsup:
Your warning level: [1]
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby Winston Smith » 10 Apr 2012, 17:43

jdsmith wrote:Jihad is Jihad, not a civil war. :thumbsup:

Pay attention, pilgrim. From page one by the OP:

CNN has picked up on this story also:

Muslim radicals plotted jihad in France, prosecutor alleges
(excert)
Radical Muslims detained in France were preparing for holy war, a French prosecutor said Tuesday as the country widens a clamp down on suspected extremists in the wake of a deadly shooting spree last month.

The radical group Forsane Alizza and its founder Mohammed Achamlane were "calling for the establishment of an Islamic caliphate in France and calling for the implementation of Sharia law and inciting Muslims in France to unite for the preparation of a civil war," Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said Tuesday.
Winston Smith

5 Recommends(s)
52 Recognized(s)

Postby bigduke6 » 10 Apr 2012, 17:45

Winston Smith wrote:
Tigerman wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:...in regards to your question as to what to do with these hordes of sleeper citizens...

If you're going to comment, then please do comment on the question. The question is in regard to a minority population of Muslims (who are themselves a minority) in certain countries. We are not talking about hordes. Sarcastic strawmen may make you look clever to some. But, sarcastic strawmen are still just... strawmen.

We already know very well that a very small group of determined extremists can cause quite a lot of damage and harm.

Now, care to try again?

Twas an honest mistake. I just have a hard time imagining a civil war being waged by a very small group of determined extremists but, then again, a very small group of determined extremists took over the U.S. government in 2003 in a silent coup and things haven't been the same there since so I guess anything is possible.

My suggested recipe for dealing with a small, well hidden group of determined extremists is precisely the same as if their numbers are great: pogrom to net them, torture to expose them, off to the gulag in Cuba to contain them, avoid trials at all costs due to their unpredictable nature, medals all around and then somebody, anybody, gets a right jolly good rogering to cap it all off.

The real question though is what would you guys do about the evil in your midst? You never quite seem to say but seem intent on coaxing others into saying it aloud for you. My guess is it's not a pretty picture.

Again, a lot of words saying nothing. If you have something useful or insightful regarding the above debate, please feel free to add. You are just using up server space at the moment.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody
fucks with the Jesus.

Mr.Lahey: The shitabyss!
Randy: Mr. Lahey, not another night of the shitabyss, please?!
Mr.Lahey: Ah, fuck it.

If you talk to god, you're religious. If god talks to you, you're psychotic.
Gregory House

I got me a dog and named her Mybitchniggaeater.
2Pac
Forumosan avatar
bigduke6

72 Recommends(s)
132 Recognized(s)

Postby Tigerman » 10 Apr 2012, 17:50

Winston Smith wrote:Twas an honest mistake.

OK.

Winston Smith wrote:My suggested recipe for dealing with a small, well hidden group of determined extremists is precisely the same as if their numbers are great: pogrom to net them, torture to expose them, off to the gulag in Cuba to contain them, avoid trials at all costs due to their unpredictable nature, medals all around and then somebody, anybody, gets a right jolly good rogering to cap it all off.

OK.

Winston Smith wrote:The real question though is what would you guys do about the evil in your midst? You never quite seem to say but seem intent on coaxing others into saying it aloud for you. My guess is it's not a pretty picture.

I don't know. I'm not feeling that evil aura around here. :idunno:
As it is, we seem to regard it as a positive objection to a reasoner that he has taken one side or the other. We regard it (in other words) as a positive objection to a reasoner that he has contrived to reach the object of his reasoning. We call a man a bigot or a slave of dogma because he is a thinker who has thought thoroughly and to a definite end.

Tigerman
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

261 Recommends(s)
195 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 10 Apr 2012, 17:51

Winston Smith wrote:
jdsmith wrote:Jihad is Jihad, not a civil war. :thumbsup:

Pay attention, pilgrim. From page one by the OP:

CNN has picked up on this story also:

Muslim radicals plotted jihad in France, prosecutor alleges
(excert)
Radical Muslims detained in France were preparing for holy war, a French prosecutor said Tuesday as the country widens a clamp down on suspected extremists in the wake of a deadly shooting spree last month.

The radical group Forsane Alizza and its founder Mohammed Achamlane were "calling for the establishment of an Islamic caliphate in France and calling for the implementation of Sharia law and inciting Muslims in France to unite for the preparation of a civil war," Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said Tuesday.

I believe, like the Democrats, they are exaggerating for effect. Jihad would certainly be closer to the truth. Civil war? In their dreams. :roll:
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

Postby Winston Smith » 10 Apr 2012, 17:54

I don't make it up. I just report it.

So how about it? Do none of you pilgrims want to come right out and say what the final solution is for dealing with these evil, scheming Arabs lurking in your midst or are you content with leaving me to muck it up for you?

This post was recommended by Deuce Dropper (10 Apr 2012, 18:22)
Rating: 4%
Winston Smith

5 Recommends(s)
52 Recognized(s)

Postby Deuce Dropper » 10 Apr 2012, 18:40

Western countries are essentially free, for all citizens, even for those 'evil Muslims' that hate said freedom oh so much, ergo facto, there is ample opportunity for them to blow shit up or shoot shit up at any time, but it seems to me the only people shooting shit up are Goth loser high schoolers or Koreans ("Fight the REAL EVIL." -Sinead O'Connor SNL 1991 :lol: ) and aside from the incidents in London (Micks have historically done worse) and NYC (brought to you by your hao pengyos from the Kingdom of Sandy Oilrabia) there really hasn't been heaps of blowing up either, so ergo facto retardo righto, there shouldn't be much to fear (except as our boy once said...fear itself).

Why aren't large portions of LA (with more than half a million Muslims in the tri-county LA-OC-IE area) constantly in flames? So many 'evil Muslims', such easy access to guns, and so many infidels running wild showing off their cash. Why is Flint Michigan more like a war zone and not Dearborn (huge muslim population)?

Bad shit happens, Bali for example (Indonesia has a whole shit load of problems and people will struggle for power), and extremism is fucked, no doubt, but lets be real, most terrorism is not jealousy over one's freedom, it is a political move usually based on a struggle for territory or control (Palestine, Afghanistan, Southern Thailand, Western China, India-Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq etc...).

My approach is Darwinian, let them all off themselves and clean up the mess later, but we can't because we (the West) are raping their lands for resources.

I will not however worry about someone blowing me up or fear any Muslim because the odds (like playing the fucking lotto) are stacked against anything EVER happening. Its not me its math ('maths' for you Pommers).

Here is a poem from my boy Fat Mike that sums up people's attitude and fear towards Muslims quite nicely:

First they put away the dealers,
keep our kids safe and off the street.
Then they put away the prostitutes,
keep married men cloistered at home.

Then they shooed away the bums,
then they beat and bashed the queers,
turned away asylum-seekers,
fed us suspicions and fears.
We didn't raise our voice,
we didn't make a fuss.
It's funny there was no one left to notice
when they came for us.

Looks like witches are in season,
you better fly your flag and be aware
of anyone who might fit the description,
diversity is now our biggest fear.

Now with our conversations tapped
and our differences exposed,
how ya supposed to love your neighbor
with our minds and curtains closed?
We used to worry 'bout big brother,
now we got a big father and an even bigger mother.

And you still believe
this aristocracy gives a fuck about you.
They put the mock in democracy
and you swallowed every hook.

The sad truth is
you'd rather follow the school into the net
'cause swimming alone at sea
is not the kind of freedom that you actually want.

So go back to your crib and suck on a tit
go bask in the warmth of your diaper.
You're sitting in shit and piss
while sucking a giant pacifier,
a country of adult infants.
A legion of mental midgets,
a country of adult infants,
a country of adult infants.
all regaining their unconsciousness
Forumosan avatar
Deuce Dropper
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

93 Recommends(s)
466 Recognized(s)

Postby jdsmith » 10 Apr 2012, 19:14

Winston Smith wrote:I don't make it up. I just report it.

So how about it? Do none of you pilgrims want to come right out and say what the final solution is for dealing with these evil, scheming Arabs lurking in your midst or are you content with leaving me to muck it up for you?

Why would anyone here know? :idunno:

BTW, alluding to the holocaust in a flaccid attempt at humor is lame. What's your answer to this situation again? Or are you saying that unless one has a solution, one may not post an article that presents a problem? :ohreally:
Forumosan avatar
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

56 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to International Politics