Hypocrisy Regarding Climate Change

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Re: Hypocrisy Regarding Climate Change

Postby BigJohn » 20 May 2012, 13:34

ChewDawg wrote:What do I do in real life? I run a peanut stand.

Now that I doubt.
Forumosan avatar
BigJohn
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)

1 Recommends(s)
118 Recognized(s)

Postby divea » 20 May 2012, 23:50

ChewDawg wrote:
divea wrote:
I am not baiting Chewy, I don't know him IRL and it really intrigues me, how he earns a loving.

You want to know how I earn a loving? :lol: You've got a really dirty mind! If I tell you my secrets, I may be suspended for crudeness. It has, as you know, happened in the past.

What do I do in real life? I run a peanut stand.

Loving :oops: :oops: Of all the people I could ask this question it had to be you :aiyo:

A peanut stand, cool. I'd trust you with selling peanuts, I really would, and I am happy you aren't doing anything worth criticizing! :thumbsup:
"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

367 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)

Postby BigJohn » 21 May 2012, 14:20

ChewDawg wrote: If I fail to sell more peanuts than I buy and make a profit, I go out of business after a few months.

Sell more peanuts than you buy? Sounds a bit Keynesian to me! Unless of course you are talking about peanut derivatives!
Forumosan avatar
BigJohn

1 Recommends(s)
118 Recognized(s)

Postby finley » 24 May 2012, 19:31

Yep, sounds like he's selling peanut futures: potential peanuts that don't exist yet, but probably will.
"Global warming is happening and we KNOW that man is 100 percent responsible!!!"
- Fred Smith
Forumosan avatar
finley

858 Recommends(s)
657 Recognized(s)

Hypocrisy Regarding Climate Change

Postby headhonchoII » 24 May 2012, 19:59

For what it's worth I am also suspicious of international charities and NGO in general unless I see Bill Gates or someone of that stature involved.
Still its strange the vitriol the republican leaning thinkers aim at this sector in particular while ignoring lobbyists and military arms contractors.

Chewy has worked for the government himself and he has admitted he got paid well for the twice daily tea round.
Fred, I've got a feeling works for the govt too when he is not busy sucking on Chewy's peanuts.

I and many others here have only worked in the private sector but we still try to keep some objectivism in our arguments and form our opinions after the fact and not before them.
I can remember the fourth of July runnin' through the backwood bare.
And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin' chasin' down a hoodoo there
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.
headhonchoII
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1719 Recommends(s)
622 Recognized(s)

Postby fred smith » 25 May 2012, 15:59

So what about the "facts" of the WWF do you think that I have not understood first before engaging in my diatribes?
Forumosan avatar
fred smith
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

1 Recommends(s)
56 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to International Politics