American-Canadian war?

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

American-Canadian war?

Postby Mo Joe » 19 Apr 2002, 10:12

Well, those stupid-ass American militants are at it again:

Yahoo!News story: "afghan mistaken bombing"

You knew it was only a matter of time before an "errant" bomb hit and killed a host of Canadian soldiers, there to aid America in it's war effort. The shit has just hit the fan, folks, and Canada's government is seething.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva">quote:</font><hr>
"...clearly there are many questions that the families, and all Canadians, expect to have answered.", says Prime Minister Jean Chretien
<hr></blockquote>

Oh, you bet they expect answers. But will they get any? Probably just some lame-ass excuse, like the US government always gives. Say "sorry" all you want, Mr. DWI Bush, but 4 people are dead. Remember when an "errant" bomb destroyed a Chinese embassy in Belgrade? Are American soldiers too damn stupid to figure out where the hell they're supposed to drop a f--king bomb?

No wonder the world hates America. Not because of it's militaristic tendencies, but because they're afraid that if they become an ally, they'll probably end up sustaining more "friendly-fire" casualties than the enemy.

That said, I'm an American, and I've said so before. Some people are probably wondering why I'm so critical of the US, but yet I've blasted non-Americans for dishing out shit about us. I love my country, but things are currently f'd up. America, to an American, is like your wife. You can trash her all you want, but if somebody else says something against her, that's it. Feel my wrath. But all you pissed off Canadians, say whatever you want. I won't defend this stupid shit.
Mo Joe

ORIGINAL POSTER

American-Canadian war?

Postby mai_longdong » 19 Apr 2002, 10:58

Well, we know that the Canadian tropps who were killed (by accident) weren't from the Canadian Airborne Regiment, don't we? This "elite" unit was disbanded in disgrace after they video-taped themselves torturing and murdering children in Somalia. Their officers tried a cover-up but enough people were disgusted by the Canadian "peacekeepers" conduct that the truth still managed to come out. Check out: http://www.commando.org/somalia.php

BTW, when I was with the 82d Airborne, we trained with the Canadian Airborne....have you ever been in the military???
mai_longdong

ORIGINAL POSTER

American-Canadian war?

Postby CheevyChase » 19 Apr 2002, 12:56

I say that it is about time the US shuts down the US-Canada border and places an embargo on Canada.

You Canadians need to recognize that the US is responsible for 87% of your traded goods. What a pity it would be to see all of that evaporate.

"Fully 87% of our traded goods were shipped to the U.S. in 2000. In contrast, the EU is the destination for a mere 5% of Canada’s exported goods. The reality is that all of our economic relations with countries other than the U.S. — as significant as they appear to be to the nations involved — are dwarfed by the sheer magnitude of Canada-U.S. economic ties."

This probably would not shut up the Canadian people who hate Americans immediately but at least it would shut them up in the long term by starving them. You Canadians have some gaul to critize the country you due 90% of your trade with. People with such angst against Americans should be dealt with in an appropriate fashion. There should be an embargo and an invasion of Canada. Your resistance would be futile. Then we could take all of your resources for ourselves. I was thinking we could even take your beer away but then you wouldn't be able to help us expropriate your resources. I can understand how Palestinians, Saudis, Iraqis, Somalis, etc would dislike our foreign policy but Canadians are in no position to chastise. Why don't you stop bitching at us and bitch at your own government. They are the ones who represent you and fully back America.
CheevyChase

ORIGINAL POSTER

American-Canadian war?

Postby sandman » 19 Apr 2002, 13:13

Well, I'm just waiting for Wills to accede to the throne so that Britain -- sorry, GREAT Britain -- can have a leader strong enough to take back both America AND Canada and put an end to this incessant whining and bickering once and for all.

I'll have my musket primed! Its orlrite Ma, we'll be home by Christmas!
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

American-Canadian war?

Postby CheevyChase » 19 Apr 2002, 13:21

Britain! Now that is a country with enormous international influence!! When was the last time ole' Tony stood on his own. He is such a lap dog to the US. I hope the Brits kick him out next time around. He is a very good public speaker I must confide, he puts GW to shame. Apparently GW also says he is a good orator if you know what I mean.
CheevyChase

ORIGINAL POSTER

American-Canadian war?

Postby mai_longdong » 19 Apr 2002, 13:22

Uh-oh. George won't like *that*....and we all remember what happened 200+ years ago when the Brits messed around with another American named George.
mai_longdong

ORIGINAL POSTER

American-Canadian war?

Postby sandman » 19 Apr 2002, 13:45

That's exactly what I mean -- we won't get anywhere with Tonee Bleurgh.

But when Wills becomes king and Britain's monarchy once more rises ascendant, just you wait, you raggedy-arsed colonials, just you wait. Boadicea will wield her proud sword once more, (except that on the commemorative tea-towels she'll have Princess Di's face and bare breasts and she'll be played by Angelina Jolie in the miniseries).

Consider this due warning.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

American-Canadian war?

Postby gigitai01 » 19 Apr 2002, 14:44

Oh that Wills would be king anon! At least we'd have something SWEET to look at, instead of his monkey-faced old man...
gigitai01

ORIGINAL POSTER

American-Canadian war?

Postby chung » 19 Apr 2002, 14:56

Jean "little guy" Chretien would mop the floor with George "The President" Bush. Consider their most recent fights. Chretien stopped the highly touted heavyweight contender " The Protester" by strangle hold in the first round. Chretien was on top of him from the opening bell, the poor smuck never had a chance. That's killer instinct! On the other hand, Bush had no defense or offense what so ever against the lightly regarded fly-weight "King Pretzel". He gagged, coughed, and belched, to no avail. As Bush struggled the relentless attacker fought even harder until "The President" was blue in the face.
Need I say more, Chretien by KO in three! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
chung
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

2 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

American-Canadian war?

Postby Mo Joe » 19 Apr 2002, 16:18

Back in the day, the US military was a lean, mean, fighting machine. But under slick-Willie-wet-cigar-smokin' Clinton, Armed Forces recruitment went down (thanks to our smokin' economy and decreased defense spending). They lowered the minimum score requirement for the ATP test to get more people in. As a result, you have people that can't figure out where to drop a bomb. Hell, they can't even "drop a bomb" in the bathroom without missing.

Maybe under "Commander-in-Chief" Dubya, some new life blood will be pumped into our boys (after a few more of our allies have been taken out, of course). What we need, ladies and gentlemen, is God. That's right, God. If God once again becomes our guiding light, then we can nuke, bomb and fire missles without conscience. Back to the glory days! But seriously, aren't human lives worth enough to demand accuracy when dropping deadly weapons?
Mo Joe

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to International Politics