New Bali Bomb

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Re: New Bali Bomb

Postby cranky laowai » 21 Jun 2012, 23:30

One of the bomb-makers has just been sentenced to twenty years.
Forumosan avatar
cranky laowai
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)

37 Recommends(s)
41 Recognized(s)

Re: New Bali Bomb

Postby housecat » 22 Jun 2012, 09:01

However, he also emphasised that his radical views had not changed.

"My position about jihad remains the same," he said in the interview.

"It is an obligation of every Muslim to carry out jihad" against those who attack Muslims.

"My question was, did the Balinese attack Muslims in Bali? Or did the bule in Bali attacked Muslims? Or were they Jews? I think the correct way is to go to Palestine and fight the Jews who slaughtered Palestinians."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/bali-bom ... z1yTm2JjTI

That's just chilling to me. The man has been on the run for nine years and has the audacity to plead for a light sentence so that he might live long enough go get back out and father children, but he has no sense of the loss to the parents of the people he helped to kill. In his own defense, he claims to not to have disagreed with vengeful mass murder, but with which people should be murdered. Just unbelievable.
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)

96 Recommends(s)
115 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to International Politics