FOX News

IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

Moderators: Mick, TheGingerMan

Forum rules
IP is the place for boisterous political discussion, but please remember, the Rules still apply, especially with regards to Personal Attacks. These and other inappropriate posts will be removed without notification.

FOX News

Postby Toe Tag » 09 Apr 2009, 12:47

I wish Fox published a print newspaper, so I could buy it and wipe my ass with it. CNN isn't far behind.

I'm not the only one tired of their biased lies an rumor mongering. Its clear they want America to fail.

Its hard to know where to begin, but I found this site:
http://www.newshounds.us/ We watch FOX so you don't have to.

Can't Murdoch (their owner) die of brain syphillis or something? How old is that fascist wanker?
Toe Tag
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: FOX News

Postby jotham » 09 Apr 2009, 22:39

Toe Tag wrote:Its hard to know where to begin, but I found this site:
http://www.newshounds.us/ We watch FOX so you don't have to.

That sounds a lot like the philosophy of a plethora of liberal sites that misquote and misconstrue Rush Limbaugh. They do this so that they won't directly listen to the cogent reasoning and debate that occurs on the show and actually think or be convinced. This philosophy is just begging to for people to submit to propaganda. Hardly an open-minded way to live one's life.
"We wanted a president that listens to all Americans. Now we have one." Jay Leno
jotham
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

1 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Modest Mouse » 09 Apr 2009, 23:18

Watching full episodes online of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report is good medicine to fight off that sick feeling you get in the pit of your stomach from watching "fair and balanced" news provided by that cunning beast named FOX.
Modest Mouse
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

7 Recommends(s)
3 Recognized(s)

Postby Byshguy » 09 Apr 2009, 23:26

That sounds a lot like the philosophy of a plethora of liberal sites that misquote and misconstrue Rush Limbaugh.

Well said Jotham. Obviously FOX news tilts to the right, but it's 1 network out of how many. It's amazing to me how bent out of shape the left gets about one TV channel, when the other 7 cable channels are all biased to the left.
"Obviously most of the blame is on North Korea but it is U.S. policies that have brought us to this status" Jimmy Carter
http://www.tsowell.com/
Byshguy
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby Modest Mouse » 09 Apr 2009, 23:37

jotham wrote:That sounds a lot like the philosophy of a plethora of liberal sites that misquote and misconstrue Rush Limbaugh. They do this so that they won't directly listen to the cogent reasoning and debate that occurs on the show and actually think or be convinced. This philosophy is just begging to for people to submit to propaganda. Hardly an open-minded way to live one's life.

:roflmao: Rush doesn't need to be misquoted or misconstrued for people to realize that a lot of his opinions are ignorant and hypocritical.
Modest Mouse

7 Recommends(s)
3 Recognized(s)

Postby Deuce Dropper » 10 Apr 2009, 02:27

Glenn Beck has taken back crying like a pussy. Liberals don't own sobbing anymore. The right is pleased with this.
Forumosan avatar
Deuce Dropper
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

93 Recommends(s)
466 Recognized(s)

Postby Chris » 10 Apr 2009, 03:57

Byshguy wrote:It's amazing to me how bent out of shape the left gets about one TV channel, when the other 7 cable channels are all biased to the left.

Biased to the left?

Which channels? None that I've seen...
Forumosan avatar
Chris
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

88 Recommends(s)
196 Recognized(s)

Postby housecat » 10 Apr 2009, 05:32

Toe Tag wrote:Can't Murdoch (their owner) die of brain syphillis or something? How old is that fascist wanker?

Why don'tcha tell us how you REALLY feel?

But yes, "Fox News" is a total oxymoron. Complete tripe.
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)

96 Recommends(s)
115 Recognized(s)

Postby cfimages » 10 Apr 2009, 07:50

Chris wrote:
Byshguy wrote:It's amazing to me how bent out of shape the left gets about one TV channel, when the other 7 cable channels are all biased to the left.

Biased to the left?

Which channels? None that I've seen...

Seconded.
Forumosan avatar
cfimages
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)

221 Recommends(s)
217 Recognized(s)

Postby TainanCowboy » 10 Apr 2009, 13:07

Joe Biden doesn't like Fox News either.
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to International Politics