Looking To Hire an iPhone Programmer For A Game

Moderator: Mick

Looking To Hire an iPhone Programmer For A Game

Postby Bolo » 01 Jul 2012, 09:18

Hey guys. I'm getting into the app business and want to hire in Taiwan. I'd like to hire either an individual or a company to make these apps.

I already tried the more popular outsourcing sites and a lot of the programmers have buggy, low quality apps. Besides, I'd enjoy being able to meet and have a nice, steaming cup of coffee with my developer.

Anyone know of any programmers or a website, then please send them my way.
Bolo
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Looking To Hire an iPhone Programmer For A Game

Postby creztor » 13 Jul 2012, 15:16

Hey, Bolo. Long time no see :) Good to hear your apps are going well. I recommend you try one of the many local classified sites that are in Chinese, as you will probably be able to find a plethora of local guys who know their stuff and would be willing to help for a fee. Good luck with it all.
Lost in Kaohsiung :D
creztor
Scooter Commuter (qí jī chē shàng xià bān)
Scooter Commuter (qí jī chē shàng xià bān)

89 Recommends(s)
18 Recognized(s)

Postby Bolo » 14 Jul 2012, 17:49

Hey Creztor. Hope you're doing well.

Yeah, I already put up an ad on 104 and am in the process of interviewing some guys.
Bolo
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby symbion » 28 Aug 2012, 16:25

Bolo wrote:Hey Creztor. Hope you're doing well.

Yeah, I already put up an ad on 104 and am in the process of interviewing some guys.

Still looking for someone ?
symbion
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

2 Recommends(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Technology