HTC Stock

A resource forum for those interested in buying, selling, or developing a business; for questions about retirement plans; investing and basically any aspect of acquiring, keeping and increasing one's personal stash of filthy lucre.

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Re: HTC Stock

Postby llary » 28 Nov 2011, 01:58

I find the current price very attractive especially given a reasonably consistent track record of paying dividends. I think I will put some beer money into it and hold on for a few years.

http://www.mzcan.com/taiwan/2498/events ... Review.pdf
llary
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

29 Recognized(s)

Re: HTC Stock

Postby Mordeth » 22 May 2012, 19:31

Hello. Their stock two days ago was 390k. That's the lowest it's been in 2 years. Last year in June they went up to around 1000k. In the last 2 days it's gone from 390k to 430k.

Opinions?
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)

13 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Money