Lehman Brothers scapegoat

A resource forum for those interested in buying, selling, or developing a business; for questions about retirement plans; investing and basically any aspect of acquiring, keeping and increasing one's personal stash of filthy lucre.

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Lehman Brothers scapegoat

Postby Enigma » 10 May 2012, 04:04

I feel it is really comforting that Lehman Brothers are on the line for a telescopic governmental sight. First to fail and first to be left in the dust with the government. Now, can anyone name any person associated, beyond Lehman, with a Trillion Dollor Bail Out that got indicted? HA. Not indicted and certainly not convicted. How many citizens that peacfully complained on the street and were not only indicted but convicted? They sit in jail for complaining while the assholes continue to reap your money for their own benefit.
I am not a conspiracy guy. I just use my feeble brain to figure out that the people are getting screwed. If you don't think so, bend over for a few moments. It might help if you put a dollar deep.
Enigma
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)

ORIGINAL POSTER
15 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Money